Arsenal Fan TV regulars Moh & Bully call Arjen Robben a “diver” & a “cheat”
- March 12, 2014
Robbie from Arsenal Fan TV and his crew made their way to the Allianz Arena for the second leg against Bayern Munich on Tuesday.
Many of the Arsenal Fan TV regulars were out in Germany and Robbie caught up with Moh & Bully to discuss the second leg draw with the Bundesliga leaders.
Both Arsenal fans were pretty clear in their assessment of the Champions League match with the undoubted villain of the piece being Dutch winger Arjen Robben.
To call him a “diver” and a “cheat” may seem a little harsh but there is no doubting that Robben’s play acting had a key role in the denouement of the Champions League tie and another early exit for Arsenal.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]