- Arsenal fans outside Wembley sing homophobic song about ex-Chelsea man Ashley Cole [Video]
- Spurs loanee Alex Pritchard scored yet another fine goal for Brentford [Official Video]
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- Man United loanee Reece James (Huddersfield) nets 1st professional goal directly from a corner [Official Video]
- Reading 1 – Arsenal 2: Alexis hits two as the Gunners win in extra time [Official highlights]
Arsenal Fan TV regulars Moh & Bully call Arjen Robben a “diver” & a “cheat”
- March 12, 2014
Robbie from Arsenal Fan TV and his crew made their way to the Allianz Arena for the second leg against Bayern Munich on Tuesday.
Many of the Arsenal Fan TV regulars were out in Germany and Robbie caught up with Moh & Bully to discuss the second leg draw with the Bundesliga leaders.
Both Arsenal fans were pretty clear in their assessment of the Champions League match with the undoubted villain of the piece being Dutch winger Arjen Robben.
To call him a “diver” and a “cheat” may seem a little harsh but there is no doubting that Robben’s play acting had a key role in the denouement of the Champions League tie and another early exit for Arsenal.