- The next stops on Martin Ødegaard’s European tour are Manchesters United & City [VG]
- Chelsea had got of four yellows for simulation, double than any other EPL club this season [Graphic]
- NBC called Juan Mata “Marijuana Mata” during Man United’s draw with Tottenham [Pictures]
- Bayern’s Bastian Schweinsteiger spends vacation supporting girlfriend Ana Ivanovic [Pictures]
- Newcastle’s Alan Pardew tipped to take over at Crystal Palace [Pictures]
Arsenal fan says Ex-Man United man Danny Welbeck can be next Thierry Henry [Video]
Grab A £25 Free Bet & 10 Free Spins!
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: £25 Free Bet & 10 Free Spins!!
Open an account with ComeOn & get an amazing £25 Free Bet & 10 Free Spins Welcome Bonus!
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger just about came to the rescue in time yesterday, signing Manchester United’s Danny Welbeck for £16m last night.
The fans were jubilant at signing a Manchester United squad player as their first choice striker.
Young Arsenal forward Yaya Sanogo showed in Sunday’s 1-1 draw at Leicester that he was not ready to lead the line.
Speaking after the £16m signing, one fan claimed Danny Welbeck has the potential to be the next Thierry Henry.
Welbeck certainly has potential, but to compare him to the greatest Premier League striker? A bit much.
- Updated: September 2, 2014