Arsenal fan Piers Morgan Trolls Robin van Persie after Man United win at Crystal Palace
- February 23, 2014
Arsenal fan Piers Morgan may not always be the best representative of Gooners worldwide but the CNN Talk Show host remains steadfastly against Robin van Persie.
Following RVP’s departure from Arsenal to Manchester United, Morgan has made it his business to regularly Troll the Dutchman on Twitter and he came up trumps on Saturday.
Van Persie posted a celebration picture alongside Juan Mata after Manchester United’s 2-1 win at Crystal Palace, to which Morgan responded: “6th, 14pts behind Arsenal, congrats.”
The following Tweet from Morgan also featured some “banter” with Manchester United supporters, eventually causing the Arsenal fan to link to a picture of the Europa League badge.
You can expect much more of these kinds of “jokes” as the Premier League season reaches its conclusion.
- Gedion Zelalem bags an inch-perfect gorgeous assist for Arsenal U19s v Celtic (Video)
- Unreal skills: Laurent Koscielny scores a glorious rabona in Arsenal training (Official...
- Man United’s Daley Blind admits he rejected “incredible” Arsenal offe...
- Off to Arsenal or Liverpool? Marco Reus was with his agent at Heathrow airport on Tuesd...
- Arsene Wenger smashes the Arsenal crossbar challenge with first attempt (Video)
- Arsenal to beat Man City in the race to sign teenager Ismael Bennacer [L’Equipe]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi