Arsenal fan Piers Morgan Trolls Robin van Persie after Man United win at Crystal Palace
Arsenal fan Piers Morgan may not always be the best representative of Gooners worldwide but the CNN Talk Show host remains steadfastly against Robin van Persie.
Following RVP’s departure from Arsenal to Manchester United, Morgan has made it his business to regularly Troll the Dutchman on Twitter and he came up trumps on Saturday.
Van Persie posted a celebration picture alongside Juan Mata after Manchester United’s 2-1 win at Crystal Palace, to which Morgan responded: “6th, 14pts behind Arsenal, congrats.”
The following Tweet from Morgan also featured some “banter” with Manchester United supporters, eventually causing the Arsenal fan to link to a picture of the Europa League badge.
You can expect much more of these kinds of “jokes” as the Premier League season reaches its conclusion.
Watch Live Stream
- Shkodran Mustafi had his Arsenal medical today, will sign a five-year contract [Sky Germany]August 27, 2016
- Lucas Perez passes Arsenal medical, deal to be done this weekend [Mirror]August 26, 2016
- Shkodran Mustafi will be a big upgrade on Per Mertesacker at Arsenal (Video)August 26, 2016
- Arsene Wenger insists he is a big spender….in real life (Video)August 26, 2016
- Mauricio Pochettino was Man United’s first choice boss ahead of Jose Mourinho [BBC Audio]August 27, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic top FPL GW3 captain above Sergio Aguero. Mavericks pick Chelsea starAugust 27, 2016
- ‘Bad challenge’ : Man United’s Luke Shaw speaks for first time about Hector Moreno’s tackle on himAugust 27, 2016
- Jose Mourinho reiterates how ‘amazing’ he thinks Marcus Rashford is, promises game time [Quotes]August 27, 2016
- Europa League draw brings Fenerbahce striker Robin van Persie back to Old Trafford [Tweets]August 26, 2016
- The Oranje General passes away. Dutch stars pay respects to Winfried WitjesJuly 25, 2016
- Ex Man United star Robin van Persie held talks with Middlesbrough today [ESPN]July 6, 2016
- Fenerbahce’s Robin van Persie drops a hint on Twitter he’s joining LeicesterJuly 5, 2016