Arsenal fan makes alternative BT Sport advert celebrating Liverpool’s title slip-up
- July 13, 2014
Well, that escalated quickly!
To recap, BT Sport released a new advert ahead of the Premier League season on Saturday, celebrating Liverpool-s 5-1 mauling of Arsenal at Anfield in February.
In defence of BT Sport, this was by far the best game they showed on their channel last season and the advert, also featuring Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho, is a great watch.
Arsenal fans are not happy though.
It didn’t take long for one Gooner to cancel his BT Sport subscription.
And, now, a new alternative BT Sport advert has emerged, showing the famous Crystal Palace 3-3 draw with Liverpool that all but ended the title hopes of Liverpool on the final Monday of last season…
And, then comes Steven Gerrard’s infamous huddle after Liverpool’s win over Manchester City and that slip to let in Demba Ba to score for Chelsea…
Modern football fans, eh?!
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]