Arsenal fan makes alternative BT Sport advert celebrating Liverpool’s title slip-up
Well, that escalated quickly!
To recap, BT Sport released a new advert ahead of the Premier League season on Saturday, celebrating Liverpool-s 5-1 mauling of Arsenal at Anfield in February.
In defence of BT Sport, this was by far the best game they showed on their channel last season and the advert, also featuring Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho, is a great watch.
Arsenal fans are not happy though.
It didn’t take long for one Gooner to cancel his BT Sport subscription.
And, now, a new alternative BT Sport advert has emerged, showing the famous Crystal Palace 3-3 draw with Liverpool that all but ended the title hopes of Liverpool on the final Monday of last season…
And, then comes Steven Gerrard’s infamous huddle after Liverpool’s win over Manchester City and that slip to let in Demba Ba to score for Chelsea…
Modern football fans, eh?!
Watch Live Stream
- Ex Arsenal man Andrey Arshavin assists unreal backheel golazo from outside the box (Video)May 30th, 2016
- Arsenal’s Hector Bellerin reveals he could be in Spain Euros squad after Carvajal’s i...May 29th, 2016
- Pots revealed for next season’s CL group stage draw ft. Arsenal & Spurs in lower potsMay 29th, 2016
- N’Golo Kante happy at Leicester ‘for now’, Arsenal continue to be linked [LR...May 28th, 2016
- Napoli striker Gonzalo Higuain is interested in Liverpool move [Mirror]May 30th, 2016
- Liverpool fans get revenge on Paul Grange for his sick Hillsborough t-shirt, he gets arrested [Tw...May 30th, 2016
- Three lucky fans chat to former Liverpool star John Barnes on Skype (Video)May 28th, 2016
- Liverpool fans turn on UEFA as it transpires Mamadou Sakho was wrongfully banned for doping [Tweets]May 28th, 2016