Arsenal fan makes alternative BT Sport advert celebrating Liverpool’s title slip-up
Well, that escalated quickly!
To recap, BT Sport released a new advert ahead of the Premier League season on Saturday, celebrating Liverpool-s 5-1 mauling of Arsenal at Anfield in February.
In defence of BT Sport, this was by far the best game they showed on their channel last season and the advert, also featuring Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho, is a great watch.
Arsenal fans are not happy though.
It didn’t take long for one Gooner to cancel his BT Sport subscription.
And, now, a new alternative BT Sport advert has emerged, showing the famous Crystal Palace 3-3 draw with Liverpool that all but ended the title hopes of Liverpool on the final Monday of last season…
And, then comes Steven Gerrard’s infamous huddle after Liverpool’s win over Manchester City and that slip to let in Demba Ba to score for Chelsea…
Modern football fans, eh?!
Watch Live Stream
- Julian Draxler could be playing for PSG when they face Arsenal in the Champions LeagueAugust 29, 2016
- Middlesbrough agree a loan deal for Arsenal’s Calum ChambersAugust 29, 2016
- German FA confirm Arsenal’s 2 new signings, Wenger says no more transfersAugust 29, 2016
- Arsenal fans react to news Lyon’s Alexandre Lacazette is injuredAugust 29, 2016
- Dinamo’s Ante Coric explains why he’s rejected a move to Liverpool [Vecernji list]August 29, 2016
- Liverpool bid £30m for Gremio striker Luan [Futebol da Gaucha]August 29, 2016
- Newbies Ragnar Klavan & Gini Wijnaldum perform their Liverpool initiation songs (Video)August 29, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp warns Daniel Sturridge that he’s fallen down pecking order at Liverpool [Mirror]August 28, 2016