Arsenal fan makes alternative BT Sport advert celebrating Liverpool’s title slip-up
Well, that escalated quickly!
To recap, BT Sport released a new advert ahead of the Premier League season on Saturday, celebrating Liverpool-s 5-1 mauling of Arsenal at Anfield in February.
In defence of BT Sport, this was by far the best game they showed on their channel last season and the advert, also featuring Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho, is a great watch.
Arsenal fans are not happy though.
It didn’t take long for one Gooner to cancel his BT Sport subscription.
And, now, a new alternative BT Sport advert has emerged, showing the famous Crystal Palace 3-3 draw with Liverpool that all but ended the title hopes of Liverpool on the final Monday of last season…
And, then comes Steven Gerrard’s infamous huddle after Liverpool’s win over Manchester City and that slip to let in Demba Ba to score for Chelsea…
Modern football fans, eh?!
- Arsenal loanee Wellington Silva scored for Bolton on Saturday (Official Video)
- Ex-Arsenal man Lukas Podolski misses open goal from a yard out for Galatasaray (Video)
- No Arsenal strikers make The Mail’s Manchester United-dominated Combined XI
- ‘Don’t leave Mertesacker 1 v 1 with Martial’: Neville previews Man Ut...
- Andy Carroll Tweets amusing reply to prediction about Everton v Liverpool
- Everton vs Liverpool – The Not So Friendly Derby (Copa 90 video)
- Liverpool’s Christian Benteke & Simon Mignolet take on Rugby challenge with ...
- Brendan Rodgers believes his reputation will not be damaged should he be sacked [Times]