Arsenal fan makes alternative BT Sport advert celebrating Liverpool’s title slip-up
Well, that escalated quickly!
To recap, BT Sport released a new advert ahead of the Premier League season on Saturday, celebrating Liverpool-s 5-1 mauling of Arsenal at Anfield in February.
In defence of BT Sport, this was by far the best game they showed on their channel last season and the advert, also featuring Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho, is a great watch.
Arsenal fans are not happy though.
It didn’t take long for one Gooner to cancel his BT Sport subscription.
And, now, a new alternative BT Sport advert has emerged, showing the famous Crystal Palace 3-3 draw with Liverpool that all but ended the title hopes of Liverpool on the final Monday of last season…
And, then comes Steven Gerrard’s infamous huddle after Liverpool’s win over Manchester City and that slip to let in Demba Ba to score for Chelsea…
Modern football fans, eh?!
Watch Live Stream
- Arsene Wenger tells Thierry Henry Arsenal can win the league (Video)October 1, 2016
- Charlie Nicholas apologises to Arsene Wenger, Paul Merson praises Arsenal (Video)October 1, 2016
- Ruben Loftus-Cheek takes on Arsenal’s Alex Iwobi at FIFA 17 launch (Video)October 1, 2016
- Arsenal pay tribute to manager Arsene Wenger’s 20 years at club so far (Video)October 1, 2016
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp insists Daniel Sturridge didn’t dive v Swansea (Video)October 1, 2016
- Liverpool fans loved Roberto Firmino’s Gun celebration at SwanseaOctober 1, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp hails team’s resolve after Swansea 1 – Liverpool 2 (Video)October 1, 2016
- Liverpool fans critical of Daniel Sturridge in win over Swansea [Tweets]October 1, 2016