- Manchester United’s Juan Mata gives Full Time Devils a Wave
- Spurs’ Andros Townsend banters Roberto Soldado for using Google Translate in Twitter chat
- Xabi Alonso is already giving interviews in German to Bayern TV, after 2 months of classes [Video]
- FC Barcelona will not renew Qatar sponsorship deal due to terror financing concerns
- Raheem Sterling wins Tuttosport’s young player of 2014 award, Liverpool star called ‘black gold’
Arsenal fan makes alternative BT Sport advert celebrating Liverpool’s title slip-up
Well, that escalated quickly!
To recap, BT Sport released a new advert ahead of the Premier League season on Saturday, celebrating Liverpool-s 5-1 mauling of Arsenal at Anfield in February.
In defence of BT Sport, this was by far the best game they showed on their channel last season and the advert, also featuring Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho, is a great watch.
Arsenal fans are not happy though.
It didn’t take long for one Gooner to cancel his BT Sport subscription.
And, now, a new alternative BT Sport advert has emerged, showing the famous Crystal Palace 3-3 draw with Liverpool that all but ended the title hopes of Liverpool on the final Monday of last season…
And, then comes Steven Gerrard’s infamous huddle after Liverpool’s win over Manchester City and that slip to let in Demba Ba to score for Chelsea…
Modern football fans, eh?!
- Updated: July 13, 2014