Arsenal fan has ‘Red Hot Chili’ shirt for Sanchez; ‘Shades of Bobby Moore in Calum Chambers’ [Video]
Robbie from Arsenal Fan TV caught up with an enthusiastic Gooner after today’s Community Shield win over Man City.
The fan is so excited with Alexis Sanchez that he’s got ‘Red Hot Chili’ printed on the back of his away shirt, dedicated to the Chilean.
He had some high praise for new boy Calum Chambers too, in whom he sees ‘shades of Bobby Moore’ (England’s 1966 World Cup winning captain), despite the fact he’s seen the 19-year old defender play just twice.
After all that, he still had time for a chant in the name of Mike Arteta.
- Arsenal star Alexis Sanchez posts lengthy Instagram post on sacrifices behind a footballer
- Garth Crooks’ insane TOTW features Alexis Sanchez as a left wing-back (Tweets)
- The confusing story about Arsenal’s new £130,000-a-week contract offer to Alexis ...
- Ian Wright: Alexis Sanchez may start questioning his Arsenal future after 3-2 CL defeat...
- Arsenal loudmouth Piers Morgan may regret sending this tweet about Liverpool (Video)
- Arsenal’s Hector Bellerin celebrates a stellar year with YouTube compilation (video)
- What’s it like to be a blind Arsenal fan? (Video)
- Mistake? El Confidencial suggest Karim Benzema should have left Real Madrid to join Ars...