Arsenal fan has ‘Red Hot Chili’ shirt for Sanchez; ‘Shades of Bobby Moore in Calum Chambers’ [Video]
Robbie from Arsenal Fan TV caught up with an enthusiastic Gooner after today’s Community Shield win over Man City.
The fan is so excited with Alexis Sanchez that he’s got ‘Red Hot Chili’ printed on the back of his away shirt, dedicated to the Chilean.
He had some high praise for new boy Calum Chambers too, in whom he sees ‘shades of Bobby Moore’ (England’s 1966 World Cup winning captain), despite the fact he’s seen the 19-year old defender play just twice.
After all that, he still had time for a chant in the name of Mike Arteta.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal legend Martin Keown: Alexis Sanchez best Gunners player since Thierry HenrySeptember 25, 2016
- Alex Iwobi admits he thought he’d scored Arsenal’s opener at Hull [Instagram]September 18, 2016
- Pep Guardiola is plotting a big Man City bid for an unsettled Arsenal star [Express]September 17, 2016
- Arsene Wenger confused why Alexis Sanchez took Arsenal penalty at Hull (video)September 17, 2016
- Arsenal’s Theo Walcott sounds like Conor McGregor, reveals secret to his resurgence (Video)September 27, 2016
- Santi Cazorla picks his all-time Arsenal XI, includes 1 player from current side (video)September 27, 2016
- Good news for Arsenal as Arsene Wenger confirms Francis Coquelin’s comeback timetableSeptember 27, 2016
- Taulant Xhaka: Granit needs more playing time at Arsenal [Blick]September 27, 2016