Arsenal fan Bully jokes that Luis Suarez looked “toothless” in the Gunners’ 2-0 win over Liverpool
- November 3, 2013
Arsenal superfan Bully was interviewed by after the 2-0 win over Liverpool on Saturday, and one of the Gunners most diehard supporters was full of jokes as he spoke to Arsenal Fan TV.
Celebrating the defeat of the Scousers, Bully delivered a complete a quips in Luis Suarez’s direction. Bully scoffed:
Suarez looked toothless today! I think part of the reason that they changed kicked off is that he’d have lunch and wouldn’t eat anyone.
Bully wasn’t the only fan using humour in their analysis of the Reds, as one (London based) Liverpool supporter who was willing to talk to Arsenal Fan TV told them:
We f*cking left [Suarez and Sturridge] in Liverpool. Arsenal were the better team… Arsenal showed us up today.
Watch the fan interviews after Arsenal 2 – Liverpool 0 below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...