Arsenal fan Bully jokes that Luis Suarez looked “toothless” in the Gunners’ 2-0 win over Liverpool
Arsenal superfan Bully was interviewed by after the 2-0 win over Liverpool on Saturday, and one of the Gunners most diehard supporters was full of jokes as he spoke to Arsenal Fan TV.
Celebrating the defeat of the Scousers, Bully delivered a complete a quips in Luis Suarez’s direction. Bully scoffed:
Suarez looked toothless today! I think part of the reason that they changed kicked off is that he’d have lunch and wouldn’t eat anyone.
Bully wasn’t the only fan using humour in their analysis of the Reds, as one (London based) Liverpool supporter who was willing to talk to Arsenal Fan TV told them:
We f*cking left [Suarez and Sturridge] in Liverpool. Arsenal were the better team… Arsenal showed us up today.
Watch the fan interviews after Arsenal 2 – Liverpool 0 below.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal fans will love this World Cup video of Mustafi and Mertesacker dancingAugust 31, 2016
- The 10 most Tweeted about transfers in the summer window ft. Man United & ArsenalAugust 31, 2016
- Arsenal’s Wenger spends deadline day in Switzerland, Tottenham’s Pochettino is in SpainAugust 31, 2016
- Looks like Arsenal’s Jack Wilshere is heading to Italy [David Ornstein, BBC]August 31, 2016
- Mario Balotelli set to leave Liverpool for Nice [Mirror]August 30, 2016
- Liverpool fans react to news that Mamadou Sakho is being forced out the club [Tweets]August 30, 2016
- Liverpool’s Mamadou Sakho told to find a new club before the window shuts [Mail]August 30, 2016
- Liverpool fans love Jamie Carragher’s comment on Daniel Sturridge Instagram postAugust 30, 2016