Arsenal fan Bully jokes that Luis Suarez looked “toothless” in the Gunners’ 2-0 win over Liverpool
- November 3, 2013
Arsenal superfan Bully was interviewed by after the 2-0 win over Liverpool on Saturday, and one of the Gunners most diehard supporters was full of jokes as he spoke to Arsenal Fan TV.
Celebrating the defeat of the Scousers, Bully delivered a complete a quips in Luis Suarez’s direction. Bully scoffed:
Suarez looked toothless today! I think part of the reason that they changed kicked off is that he’d have lunch and wouldn’t eat anyone.
Bully wasn’t the only fan using humour in their analysis of the Reds, as one (London based) Liverpool supporter who was willing to talk to Arsenal Fan TV told them:
We f*cking left [Suarez and Sturridge] in Liverpool. Arsenal were the better team… Arsenal showed us up today.
Watch the fan interviews after Arsenal 2 – Liverpool 0 below.
- West Ham owner David Gold confirms interest in signing Arsenal’s Carl Jenkinson [...
- Petr Cech insists that a collective effort will bring success to Arsenal [Video]
- Petr Cech explains what Arsenal are missing [video]
- Arsenal’s Petr Cech wants to play until he’s 40, bashes Chelsea Twitter tro...
- West Ham are ‘very close’ to signing Alex Song and Arsenal’s Carl Jen...
- New Petr Cech interview: On Mourinho, why he joined Arsenal & abuse from Chelsea f...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi