Arsenal fan Bully after Dortmund: “A half conscience Flamini is better than Arteta. He’s was terrible!”
- October 23, 2013
Looked disjointed for too much of tonight. With the ball, I mean. Shame, because there were some positives. eg. Arteta very good defensively
— Gingers for Limpar (@Gingers4Limpar) October 22, 2013
Passions were high outside the Emirates on Tuesday night after the defeat to Borussia Dortmund in the Champions League, and Arsenal mega fan Bully was fuming when he spoke to ArsenalFanTV.
Bully, who never misses a match, had daggers for Keiron Gibbs and Mikel Arteta.
On Gibbs, Bully snapped over the left-back’s failure to defend well enough.
Gibbsy, on the last one, he should have stopped the cross. Arsene has gotta stop letting Gibbs going too far in the centre and too far up, because he’s getting caught every time.
When it came to Arteta though, Bully really let rip.
Arteta. A half conscience Flamini would have been better than Arteta in the middle. He’s got as much organisational skills as saying a Scouser won’t steal He’s was terrible! Ozil should have been played in the middle… [Arteta] hasn’t got the strength.
Bully may however be alone on his Arteta criticism. Many other observers felt that the Spaniard had a decent game against the Germans, and the stats register the he had a 91% pass completion record (58/64 passes completed).
Watch Bully’s analysis of Arsenal’s defeat to Dortmund below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...