- Leo Messi unhappy that Barcelona haven’t lobbied for him to win Ballon D’Or [MARCA]
- Liverpool planning January move for West Brom’s Saido Berahino [Mail]
- Barcelona boss Luis Enrique: ‘There is no ‘Messi Case’, Leo is happy here’ [Video]
- Darren Fletcher makes fun of Ashley Young’s diving in Manchester United Q&A for Chevrolet
- Real Madrid’s James Rodriguez poses in his underwear for modelling photo shoot [Video]
Arsenal fan Bully after Dortmund: “A half conscience Flamini is better than Arteta. He’s was terrible!”
Looked disjointed for too much of tonight. With the ball, I mean. Shame, because there were some positives. eg. Arteta very good defensively
— Gingers for Limpar (@Gingers4Limpar) October 22, 2013
Passions were high outside the Emirates on Tuesday night after the defeat to Borussia Dortmund in the Champions League, and Arsenal mega fan Bully was fuming when he spoke to ArsenalFanTV.
Bully, who never misses a match, had daggers for Keiron Gibbs and Mikel Arteta.
On Gibbs, Bully snapped over the left-back’s failure to defend well enough.
Gibbsy, on the last one, he should have stopped the cross. Arsene has gotta stop letting Gibbs going too far in the centre and too far up, because he’s getting caught every time.
When it came to Arteta though, Bully really let rip.
Arteta. A half conscience Flamini would have been better than Arteta in the middle. He’s got as much organisational skills as saying a Scouser won’t steal He’s was terrible! Ozil should have been played in the middle… [Arteta] hasn’t got the strength.
Bully may however be alone on his Arteta criticism. Many other observers felt that the Spaniard had a decent game against the Germans, and the stats register the he had a 91% pass completion record (58/64 passes completed).
Watch Bully’s analysis of Arsenal’s defeat to Dortmund below.
- Updated: October 23, 2013