- Video of the incredible rain storm that suspended Estoril v PSV
- Robin van Persie set to be replaced by Radamel Falcao for Man United v Hull [Sun]
- BassBuds deny they were behind 3 Spurs-Partizan pitch invasions
- WOW! Samir Handanovic saves 6th (sixth!) consecutive penalty for Inter Milan v Dnipro
- TrollStation take credit for 3 pitch invasions during Spurs-Partizan 1st half
Arsenal enquire about a loan move for Chelsea’s Demba Ba [BBC & Mirror]
More on Arsenal's move for Demba Ba. The Blues are said to want a £3m loan fee for the striker, Arsenal have tabled £1.5m: #SkyDeadlineDay
— Sky Sports News (@SkySportsNews) September 2, 2013
Deadline day is beginning to heat up and Arsene Wenger is finally getting active at Arsenal.
Chelsea’s Demba Ba is now behind Fernando Torres, Romelu Lukaku and Samuel Eto’o in the pecking order and with Chelsea playing with only one striker, his future appears to be elsewhere.
BBC‘s David Ornstein and the Mirror’s John Cross are both reporting that Arsenal have begun talks to sign Demba Ba on a season long loan.
Arsenal need back-up to Olivier Giroud and injury prone new signing Yaya Sanogo and former Newcastle star Demba Ba could be the answer.
Following a six month spell at Chelsea, Ba could go on loan to Arsenal to re-ignite his career.
A Sky Sports News report into Arsenal’s move for Demba Ba is below.
- Updated: September 2, 2013