- Oscar’s sister got a picture with Eden Hazard after Chelsea’s win v Man United [Instagram]
- Claude & Ty argue after Arsenal beat Reading to reach the FA Cup final [Arsenal Fan TV]
- Eden Hazard celebrated earning Chelsea an “important 3 points” v Man United [Official Video]
- Chelsea’s win marked the 25th consecutive year that Liverpool have mathematically failed to win the title
- The sad story of how Paulo Cesar sold his 1970 World Cup winners medal for cocaine [L’Equipe]
Arsenal enquire about a loan move for Chelsea’s Demba Ba [BBC & Mirror]
- September 2, 2013
More on Arsenal's move for Demba Ba. The Blues are said to want a £3m loan fee for the striker, Arsenal have tabled £1.5m: #SkyDeadlineDay
— Sky Sports News (@SkySportsNews) September 2, 2013
Deadline day is beginning to heat up and Arsene Wenger is finally getting active at Arsenal.
Chelsea’s Demba Ba is now behind Fernando Torres, Romelu Lukaku and Samuel Eto’o in the pecking order and with Chelsea playing with only one striker, his future appears to be elsewhere.
BBC‘s David Ornstein and the Mirror’s John Cross are both reporting that Arsenal have begun talks to sign Demba Ba on a season long loan.
Arsenal need back-up to Olivier Giroud and injury prone new signing Yaya Sanogo and former Newcastle star Demba Ba could be the answer.
Following a six month spell at Chelsea, Ba could go on loan to Arsenal to re-ignite his career.
A Sky Sports News report into Arsenal’s move for Demba Ba is below.