Arsenal enquire about a loan move for Chelsea’s Demba Ba [BBC & Mirror]
- September 2, 2013
More on Arsenal's move for Demba Ba. The Blues are said to want a £3m loan fee for the striker, Arsenal have tabled £1.5m: #SkyDeadlineDay
— Sky Sports News (@SkySportsNews) September 2, 2013
Deadline day is beginning to heat up and Arsene Wenger is finally getting active at Arsenal.
Chelsea’s Demba Ba is now behind Fernando Torres, Romelu Lukaku and Samuel Eto’o in the pecking order and with Chelsea playing with only one striker, his future appears to be elsewhere.
BBC‘s David Ornstein and the Mirror’s John Cross are both reporting that Arsenal have begun talks to sign Demba Ba on a season long loan.
Arsenal need back-up to Olivier Giroud and injury prone new signing Yaya Sanogo and former Newcastle star Demba Ba could be the answer.
Following a six month spell at Chelsea, Ba could go on loan to Arsenal to re-ignite his career.
A Sky Sports News report into Arsenal’s move for Demba Ba is below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]