- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Arsenal enquire about a loan move for Chelsea’s Demba Ba [BBC & Mirror]
- Updated: September 2, 2013
More on Arsenal's move for Demba Ba. The Blues are said to want a £3m loan fee for the striker, Arsenal have tabled £1.5m: #SkyDeadlineDay
— Sky Sports News (@SkySportsNews) September 2, 2013
Deadline day is beginning to heat up and Arsene Wenger is finally getting active at Arsenal.
Chelsea’s Demba Ba is now behind Fernando Torres, Romelu Lukaku and Samuel Eto’o in the pecking order and with Chelsea playing with only one striker, his future appears to be elsewhere.
BBC‘s David Ornstein and the Mirror’s John Cross are both reporting that Arsenal have begun talks to sign Demba Ba on a season long loan.
Arsenal need back-up to Olivier Giroud and injury prone new signing Yaya Sanogo and former Newcastle star Demba Ba could be the answer.
Following a six month spell at Chelsea, Ba could go on loan to Arsenal to re-ignite his career.
A Sky Sports News report into Arsenal’s move for Demba Ba is below.