- Back Man United at an enhanced price of 5/1 to win at Spurs!!!!!
- Dom Solanke ended 2014 with a double as Chelsea’s U21s beat Norwich 5-0 [Videos]
- Incredible Offer! Back Newcastle to beat Everton at 11/2 on Sunday!!!!
- L’Equipe reveal their Team of the Year & pick 100 Top Players of 2014 ft. Neuer at #1
- Bayern to battle Man City & PSG for Wolfsburg’s Kevin De Bruyne, says his agent [Bild]
Arsenal DID agree terms with Higuain, put deal on hold to chase Luis Suarez [BBC]
Arsenal fans are getting worried.
With just over a week to go until Arsenal host Aston Villa at the Emirates for their first Premier League game of the 2013/2014, the only incoming player so far is Yaya Sanogo – a little known young French striker.
After some very public proclamations from the likes of Ivan Gazidis, Arsene Wenger has so far failed to splash the cash during what was supposed to be a lavish summer of spending.
With John W. Henry now publicly denying Liverpool will sell Luis Suarez to Arsenal, many are questioning where the Gunners go from here.
And, late on Thursday evening, reliable BBC journalist David Ornstein, who often has his ear to the ground on Arsenal gossip, Tweeted that the Gunners had agreed terms with Gonzalo Higuain but pulled out to sign Luis Suarez.
If Arsenal fail to bag Luis Suarez, claims such as the one below could really damage Arsene Wenger in the coming campaign.
— David Ornstein (@bbcsport_david) August 8, 2013
- Updated: August 9, 2013