- BOO!!!!! Man City fans howled at the UEFA anthem in protest before Bayern game [Fan Cams]
- FIFA FIFPro World XI 2014: Defenders shortlist ft. 2 Chelsea & 2 Man City
- Herrera & Rothwell (2) lead Man United U21s to 5-0 win over Blackburn [Highlights]
- DONE DEAL! AC Milan legend Alessandro Nesta joins Indian side Chennaiyin FC
- Jose Mourinho: The Chelsea players are not getting tired!
Arsenal ‘demand 600k compensation from FA’ after Jack Wilshere injury – Paper Talk [Video]
In his Friday press conference, Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger admitted Jack Wilshere will be out for a 8 weeks with a broken foot.
The young midfielder is now a doubt for England’s World Cup squad, with Wilshere unlikely to feature before the end of the season.
According to today’s papers Arsenal want to be compensated by the FA with £600,000 after Wilshere picked up in the injury in England’s 1-0 friendly win over Denmark.
Arsenal are reportedly upset that the injury-prone midfielder was kept on after picking up his injury.
Still in the title race and two major trophies, Jack Wilshere will be a major miss for the gunners in this crucial part of the season.
- Updated: March 7, 2014