Arsenal ‘demand 600k compensation from FA’ after Jack Wilshere injury – Paper Talk [Video]
In his Friday press conference, Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger admitted Jack Wilshere will be out for a 8 weeks with a broken foot.
The young midfielder is now a doubt for England’s World Cup squad, with Wilshere unlikely to feature before the end of the season.
According to today’s papers Arsenal want to be compensated by the FA with £600,000 after Wilshere picked up in the injury in England’s 1-0 friendly win over Denmark.
Arsenal are reportedly upset that the injury-prone midfielder was kept on after picking up his injury.
Still in the title race and two major trophies, Jack Wilshere will be a major miss for the gunners in this crucial part of the season.
Watch Live Stream
- Granit Xhaka expecting Basel v Arsenal to be most emotional matchday everDecember 6, 2016
- Xherdan Shaqiri talks about why Granit Xhaka isn’t starting for Arsenal [Blick]December 6, 2016
- Arsene Wenger was in a cheeky mood ahead of Basel v Arsenal (video)December 6, 2016
- Revealed: Liverpool’s Roberto Firmino has an anti-Arsenal clause in his contractDecember 6, 2016
- Arsenal not interested in bringing Wilshere back despite crocked Cazorla [Times]December 2, 2016
- Danny Welbeck trolled Jack Wilshere after Arsenal scored v Bournemouth (Video)November 27, 2016
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger confirms new contract offer for Bournemouth’s Jack WilshereNovember 25, 2016
- Rumours spread about Jack Wilshere & Santi Cazorla’s futures at ArsenalNovember 25, 2016