Arsenal ‘demand 600k compensation from FA’ after Jack Wilshere injury – Paper Talk [Video]
In his Friday press conference, Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger admitted Jack Wilshere will be out for a 8 weeks with a broken foot.
The young midfielder is now a doubt for England’s World Cup squad, with Wilshere unlikely to feature before the end of the season.
According to today’s papers Arsenal want to be compensated by the FA with £600,000 after Wilshere picked up in the injury in England’s 1-0 friendly win over Denmark.
Arsenal are reportedly upset that the injury-prone midfielder was kept on after picking up his injury.
Still in the title race and two major trophies, Jack Wilshere will be a major miss for the gunners in this crucial part of the season.
- Mistake? El Confidencial suggest Karim Benzema should have left Real Madrid to join Ars...
- Liverpool owners approach Jurgen Klopp & still expect to challenge for title this ...
- Arsenal star Alexis Sanchez posts lengthy Instagram post on sacrifices behind a footballer
- Man United’s Anthony Martial rejects comparisons to Arsenal hero Thierry Henry [RMC]
- Wojciech Szczesny celebrates Arsenal win at Spurs on Instagram, tags Jack Wilshere
- Jack Wilshere is out for 3 months, Arsenal will face Zagreb without Aaron Ramsey &...
- Arsenal fans despair at reports that Jack Wilshere could be out until 2016 (Best Tweets)
- Alexis Sanchez should be back for Arsenal in 10 days, Jack Wilshere’s injury was ...