- Aston Villa 2 – Bournemouth 1: Carles Gil scores a wondergoal at Villa Park
- Brighton 2 – Arsenal 3: Tomas Rosicky steals the show in FA Cup win [Official Highlights]
- Arsene Wenger confirms Gabriel Paulista signing is imminent, no work permit issue [Video]
- Arsenal Superfan Moh hails Tomas Rosicky after FA Cup win over Brighton [Video]
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger on FA Cup favourites tag: ‘Manchester United might go through’ (!) [Video]
Arsenal ‘demand 600k compensation from FA’ after Jack Wilshere injury – Paper Talk [Video]
In his Friday press conference, Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger admitted Jack Wilshere will be out for a 8 weeks with a broken foot.
The young midfielder is now a doubt for England’s World Cup squad, with Wilshere unlikely to feature before the end of the season.
According to today’s papers Arsenal want to be compensated by the FA with £600,000 after Wilshere picked up in the injury in England’s 1-0 friendly win over Denmark.
Arsenal are reportedly upset that the injury-prone midfielder was kept on after picking up his injury.
Still in the title race and two major trophies, Jack Wilshere will be a major miss for the gunners in this crucial part of the season.
- Updated: March 7, 2014