Arsenal ‘demand 600k compensation from FA’ after Jack Wilshere injury – Paper Talk [Video]
In his Friday press conference, Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger admitted Jack Wilshere will be out for a 8 weeks with a broken foot.
The young midfielder is now a doubt for England’s World Cup squad, with Wilshere unlikely to feature before the end of the season.
According to today’s papers Arsenal want to be compensated by the FA with £600,000 after Wilshere picked up in the injury in England’s 1-0 friendly win over Denmark.
Arsenal are reportedly upset that the injury-prone midfielder was kept on after picking up his injury.
Still in the title race and two major trophies, Jack Wilshere will be a major miss for the gunners in this crucial part of the season.
Watch Live Stream
- Theo Walcott jokes about Arsenal teammate Mesut Ozil after hat-trick heroics (Video)October 20, 2016
- It’s happened: Arsenal have offered Arsene Wenger a new contract [Goal]October 20, 2016
- Six Arsenal stars & Leo Messi make Champions League Team of the Week [Graphic]October 20, 2016
- Man United old boy Rio Ferdinand slams Arsenal’s social media activity (Video)October 20, 2016
- Arsenal’s Jack Wilshere posts on Instagram about his missed sitter for BournemouthOctober 2, 2016
- Arsenal’s Jack Wilshere ridiculed for missing an open goal for Bournemouth [Tweets]October 1, 2016
- Wilshere on his way out? Arsenal fans react to Mesut Ozil’s reported new shirt number [Tweets]September 28, 2016
- Jack Wilshere badly struggles on full Bournemouth debut v Manchester City [Tweets]September 17, 2016