Arsenal ‘demand 600k compensation from FA’ after Jack Wilshere injury – Paper Talk [Video]
In his Friday press conference, Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger admitted Jack Wilshere will be out for a 8 weeks with a broken foot.
The young midfielder is now a doubt for England’s World Cup squad, with Wilshere unlikely to feature before the end of the season.
According to today’s papers Arsenal want to be compensated by the FA with £600,000 after Wilshere picked up in the injury in England’s 1-0 friendly win over Denmark.
Arsenal are reportedly upset that the injury-prone midfielder was kept on after picking up his injury.
Still in the title race and two major trophies, Jack Wilshere will be a major miss for the gunners in this crucial part of the season.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal agree a mega-deal with Mesut Ozil [Bild]September 28, 2016
- Arsenal’s Theo Walcott sounds like Conor McGregor, reveals secret to his resurgence (Video)September 27, 2016
- Santi Cazorla picks his all-time Arsenal XI, includes 1 player from current side (video)September 27, 2016
- Good news for Arsenal as Arsene Wenger confirms Francis Coquelin’s comeback timetableSeptember 27, 2016
- Jack Wilshere badly struggles on full Bournemouth debut v Manchester City [Tweets]September 17, 2016
- Arsene Wenger calls Jack Wilshere ‘world class’ and states his hopes for the midfielder (Video)September 9, 2016
- Arsene Wenger didn’t want Jack Wilshere to join Bournemouth [Sun]September 4, 2016
- Arsenal Fan TV regulars talk transfer window and legends (Video)September 3, 2016