Arsenal ‘demand 600k compensation from FA’ after Jack Wilshere injury – Paper Talk [Video]
- March 7, 2014
In his Friday press conference, Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger admitted Jack Wilshere will be out for a 8 weeks with a broken foot.
The young midfielder is now a doubt for England’s World Cup squad, with Wilshere unlikely to feature before the end of the season.
According to today’s papers Arsenal want to be compensated by the FA with £600,000 after Wilshere picked up in the injury in England’s 1-0 friendly win over Denmark.
Arsenal are reportedly upset that the injury-prone midfielder was kept on after picking up his injury.
Still in the title race and two major trophies, Jack Wilshere will be a major miss for the gunners in this crucial part of the season.
- Arsene Wenger and Arsenal take celebratory selfies after beating Chelsea (Parody Video)
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is appalled by Carl Jenkinson’s love of country music (Vi...
- Hector Bellerin admits finally beating Chelsea is a weight off Arsenal’s shoulder...
- Mikel Arteta says Arsenal teammate The Ox has the world at his feet (Video)
- Rubbing it in on Chelsea: Arsenal fans already have a Petr Cech chant (Video)
- Ex-Arsenal man Frimpong produces brilliant Snapchat mock-up of Wenger trolling Mourinho
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi