Arsenal ‘demand 600k compensation from FA’ after Jack Wilshere injury – Paper Talk [Video]
In his Friday press conference, Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger admitted Jack Wilshere will be out for a 8 weeks with a broken foot.
The young midfielder is now a doubt for England’s World Cup squad, with Wilshere unlikely to feature before the end of the season.
According to today’s papers Arsenal want to be compensated by the FA with £600,000 after Wilshere picked up in the injury in England’s 1-0 friendly win over Denmark.
Arsenal are reportedly upset that the injury-prone midfielder was kept on after picking up his injury.
Still in the title race and two major trophies, Jack Wilshere will be a major miss for the gunners in this crucial part of the season.
Watch Live Stream
- Man United boss Jose Mourinho spurns Arsenal interest in Phil Jones [Telegraph]August 23, 2016
- Arsene Wenger spent summer trying to sign Antoine Griezmann, move scuppered by Chelsea [Squawka]August 23, 2016
- Arsenal’s Aaron Ramsey gets a new haircut. Photoshoppers make fun [Memes]August 23, 2016
- Arsenal & Chelsea target James Rodriguez can leave in final days of window [Cadena Ser]August 23, 2016
- Jack Wilshere’s pre-season tweet makes for funny reading after Arsenal 3 – Liverpool 4August 15, 2016
- Arsenal announce squad for tour of Scandinavia; Jack Wilshere misses out through injuryAugust 4, 2016
- Arsene Wenger explains why Jack Wilshere didn’t play in 3-1 win against Chivas (Video)August 1, 2016
- Jack Wilshere picks his 5-a-side team. His goalie choice was bizarre (Video)July 27, 2016