Arsenal contact PSG to sign 19-year-old midfielder Adrien Rabiot [Di Marzio]
It would appear that Arsene Wenger has spotted a bargain in France and is keen to add another player to Arsenal this summer.
The super reliable Sky Italia journalist Gianluca Di Marzio reports that Arsenal contacted PSG on Wednesday to inquire about 19-year-old midfielder Adrien Rabiot.
Rabiot made 25 appearances for PSG last season but is in contract dispute with the Ligue 1 champions as he has just one season left on his current deal.
Di Marzio confirms that the Parisians are taking a hard stance over Rabiot and quoted Arsenal an astronomical fee of 30 million euros to sign the midfielder.
PSG have warned Rabiot they will make him sit in the stands for the full season if he does not sign a new deal.
But, the player himself also holds a decent option up his sleeve, having agreed personal terms with Juventus over a free transfer that could come next summer.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsene Wenger gives a fan bad news about Theo Walcott [Instagram Video]October 26, 2016
- Alexis Sanchez shows his disappointment over the 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlistOctober 26, 2016
- Chelsea upload video of Nathaniel Chalobah’s double nutmeg v Man UnitedOctober 26, 2016
- The Ox celebrates Arsenal win over Reading with dressing room picture on InstagramOctober 26, 2016
- Marco Verratti’s PSG troubles escalate as Marquinhos’s wife shows him smoking on SnapChatOctober 26, 2016
- After flopping at Man United, Angel Di Maria is having big problems at PSG [L’Equipe & Le Parisien]October 25, 2016
- Revealed: PSG agreed to pay Neymar’s €190m release clause but not his monster tax debt [L’Equipe]October 25, 2016
- PSG’s Marco Veratti strops after being substituted against Marseille (Video)October 24, 2016