- Lionel Messi wants to leave Spain because he feels persecuted by the taxman [El Confidencial]
- Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino insists he has the support of Daniel Levy [Video]
- Wayne Rooney posts video of his son Kai doing cartwheels before he did the same in celebration against Slovenia
- Flashback Friday! Thierry Henry scores one of the great Premier League goals against Man United
- Arsenal post video showing why ‘Welbz’ is ‘Dat Guy’ [Video]
Arsenal contact PSG to sign 19-year-old midfielder Adrien Rabiot [Di Marzio]
It would appear that Arsene Wenger has spotted a bargain in France and is keen to add another player to Arsenal this summer.
The super reliable Sky Italia journalist Gianluca Di Marzio reports that Arsenal contacted PSG on Wednesday to inquire about 19-year-old midfielder Adrien Rabiot.
Rabiot made 25 appearances for PSG last season but is in contract dispute with the Ligue 1 champions as he has just one season left on his current deal.
Di Marzio confirms that the Parisians are taking a hard stance over Rabiot and quoted Arsenal an astronomical fee of 30 million euros to sign the midfielder.
PSG have warned Rabiot they will make him sit in the stands for the full season if he does not sign a new deal.
But, the player himself also holds a decent option up his sleeve, having agreed personal terms with Juventus over a free transfer that could come next summer.
- Updated: August 21, 2014