Arsenal contact PSG to sign 19-year-old midfielder Adrien Rabiot [Di Marzio]
- August 21, 2014
It would appear that Arsene Wenger has spotted a bargain in France and is keen to add another player to Arsenal this summer.
The super reliable Sky Italia journalist Gianluca Di Marzio reports that Arsenal contacted PSG on Wednesday to inquire about 19-year-old midfielder Adrien Rabiot.
Rabiot made 25 appearances for PSG last season but is in contract dispute with the Ligue 1 champions as he has just one season left on his current deal.
Di Marzio confirms that the Parisians are taking a hard stance over Rabiot and quoted Arsenal an astronomical fee of 30 million euros to sign the midfielder.
PSG have warned Rabiot they will make him sit in the stands for the full season if he does not sign a new deal.
But, the player himself also holds a decent option up his sleeve, having agreed personal terms with Juventus over a free transfer that could come next summer.
- Arsenal keeper Wojciech Szczesny let in two goals on his Roma debut (Video)
- Man United hero Roy Keane claims Arsenal have a ‘selfie culture’ [Telegraph]
- Arsenal flop Nicklas Bendtner wins the Super Cup with an 89th minute leveller & wi...
- Which club is bigger Arsenal or Chelsea? [AFTV v CFC]
- Chelsea captain John Terry admits it will be strange to play against ‘Big Pete...
- Wilshere = Fabregas: Daily Mail compare Arsenal & Chelsea through Little Englander...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi