Arsenal contact PSG to sign 19-year-old midfielder Adrien Rabiot [Di Marzio]
It would appear that Arsene Wenger has spotted a bargain in France and is keen to add another player to Arsenal this summer.
The super reliable Sky Italia journalist Gianluca Di Marzio reports that Arsenal contacted PSG on Wednesday to inquire about 19-year-old midfielder Adrien Rabiot.
Rabiot made 25 appearances for PSG last season but is in contract dispute with the Ligue 1 champions as he has just one season left on his current deal.
Di Marzio confirms that the Parisians are taking a hard stance over Rabiot and quoted Arsenal an astronomical fee of 30 million euros to sign the midfielder.
PSG have warned Rabiot they will make him sit in the stands for the full season if he does not sign a new deal.
But, the player himself also holds a decent option up his sleeve, having agreed personal terms with Juventus over a free transfer that could come next summer.
Watch Live Stream
- UEFA regulation forces Arsenal to wear away kit at the Emirates Stadium for the first timeSeptember 28, 2016
- Greg Dyke talks about Arsene Wenger becoming the England manager (BBC Audio)September 28, 2016
- Alex Iwobi’s girlfriend Clarisse Juliette on the Arsenal starlet’s FIFA 17 card (video)September 28, 2016
- Arsenal star Granit Xhaka pens emotional Instagram post ahead of reunion with BaselSeptember 28, 2016
- Nicolas Anelka writes a passionate defence of Serge Aurier on Facebook, discusses the ‘black cause’September 27, 2016
- Rumour: Man United old boy Angel di Maria may be heading to ChelseaSeptember 26, 2016
- PSG star Serge Aurier sentenced to two months in prison for assaulting a police officerSeptember 26, 2016
- PSG claim Man United’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic owes them money [L’Equipe]September 23, 2016