Arsenal consider a move for PSG’s 19-year-old midfielder Adrien Rabiot [France Football]
- May 27, 2014
Adrien Rabiot is the viewfinder of Arsenal, say France Football on Tuesday night.
Rabiot, 19, inflated his reputation in 2013-14 as he played a key role in PSG’s Ligue 1 title challenge.
Whilst being linked with the likes of Juventus, France Football are now echoing reports which leaked out earlier in the week that Arsenal are in the hunt for the highly sought after teenager.
Meanwhile, Rabiot, said to be on just €5000-a-week, has been offered an €80,000-a-week contract extension to commit his future to Laurent Blanc’s side, a proposal that has been on the table since last August. Rabiot has yet to take that deal.
Rabiot featured 25 times for PSG in Ligue 1 last term, scoring twice.
Rabiot is under contract with PSG until 2015.
- Arsenal fans rage at Arsene Wenger after club confirm Danny Welbeck long term injury [T...
- Chelsea’s Pedro skinned Arsenal’s Santi Cazorla at Spain training (Video)
- Arsenal academy players talk about what it’s like to get your first pro contract ...
- Wenger ‘happy’ with Arsenal’s summer spending, questions Man United’s...
- Man City & Man United top transfer window net spend Premier League table [Picture]
- #WengerOut: Arsenal fan Piers Morgan blasts Arsene Wenger for lack of spending (Audio)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...