Arsenal consider a move for PSG’s 19-year-old midfielder Adrien Rabiot [France Football]
Adrien Rabiot is the viewfinder of Arsenal, say France Football on Tuesday night.
Rabiot, 19, inflated his reputation in 2013-14 as he played a key role in PSG’s Ligue 1 title challenge.
Whilst being linked with the likes of Juventus, France Football are now echoing reports which leaked out earlier in the week that Arsenal are in the hunt for the highly sought after teenager.
Meanwhile, Rabiot, said to be on just €5000-a-week, has been offered an €80,000-a-week contract extension to commit his future to Laurent Blanc’s side, a proposal that has been on the table since last August. Rabiot has yet to take that deal.
Rabiot featured 25 times for PSG in Ligue 1 last term, scoring twice.
Rabiot is under contract with PSG until 2015.
Watch Live Stream
- #Wenger20 – How successful has the Frenchman really been at Arsenal?October 1, 2016
- Arsene Wenger tells Thierry Henry Arsenal can win the league (Video)October 1, 2016
- Charlie Nicholas apologises to Arsene Wenger, Paul Merson praises Arsenal (Video)October 1, 2016
- Ruben Loftus-Cheek takes on Arsenal’s Alex Iwobi at FIFA 17 launch (Video)October 1, 2016
- Nicolas Anelka writes a passionate defence of Serge Aurier on Facebook, discusses the ‘black cause’September 27, 2016
- Rumour: Man United old boy Angel di Maria may be heading to ChelseaSeptember 26, 2016
- PSG star Serge Aurier sentenced to two months in prison for assaulting a police officerSeptember 26, 2016
- PSG claim Man United’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic owes them money [L’Equipe]September 23, 2016