Arsenal consider a move for PSG’s 19-year-old midfielder Adrien Rabiot [France Football]
- May 27, 2014
Adrien Rabiot is the viewfinder of Arsenal, say France Football on Tuesday night.
Rabiot, 19, inflated his reputation in 2013-14 as he played a key role in PSG’s Ligue 1 title challenge.
Whilst being linked with the likes of Juventus, France Football are now echoing reports which leaked out earlier in the week that Arsenal are in the hunt for the highly sought after teenager.
Meanwhile, Rabiot, said to be on just €5000-a-week, has been offered an €80,000-a-week contract extension to commit his future to Laurent Blanc’s side, a proposal that has been on the table since last August. Rabiot has yet to take that deal.
Rabiot featured 25 times for PSG in Ligue 1 last term, scoring twice.
Rabiot is under contract with PSG until 2015.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]