Arsenal consider a move for PSG’s 19-year-old midfielder Adrien Rabiot [France Football]
Adrien Rabiot is the viewfinder of Arsenal, say France Football on Tuesday night.
Rabiot, 19, inflated his reputation in 2013-14 as he played a key role in PSG’s Ligue 1 title challenge.
Whilst being linked with the likes of Juventus, France Football are now echoing reports which leaked out earlier in the week that Arsenal are in the hunt for the highly sought after teenager.
Meanwhile, Rabiot, said to be on just €5000-a-week, has been offered an €80,000-a-week contract extension to commit his future to Laurent Blanc’s side, a proposal that has been on the table since last August. Rabiot has yet to take that deal.
Rabiot featured 25 times for PSG in Ligue 1 last term, scoring twice.
Rabiot is under contract with PSG until 2015.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal not interested in bringing Wilshere back despite crocked Cazorla [Times]December 2, 2016
- Arsenal now ahead of Liverpool in the race for Welsh wonderkid AmpaduDecember 2, 2016
- RB Leipzig boss Ralph Hasenhuttl confirms contact with ArsenalDecember 2, 2016
- Wenger admits Cazorla injury is ‘very bad’ but won’t buy replacementDecember 2, 2016
- Man United old boy & Arsenal star plot moves to the Santiago Bernabeu [Marca]November 30, 2016
- Fake story: PSG deny viral reports suggesting they donated €40m to ChapecoenseNovember 29, 2016
- Lyon v PSG: Watch a live stream of the Ligue 1 matchNovember 27, 2016
- All the best Edinson Cavani jokes after his performance v ArsenalNovember 24, 2016