Arsenal confirm loan signing of Kim Källström from Spartak Moscow
- January 31, 2014
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) January 31, 2014
It’s fair to say nobody, but nobody was predicting this move from way out left field this time yesterday, but the quirky deal is now done: Arsenal have confirmed Kim Källström on loan from Spartak Moscow for the rest of the season.
With Mathieu Flamini set to miss the next 3 games, the Swede is being brought in as defensive midfield reinforcement, back-up as Arsenal attack the Champions League knock-out stages and Premier League title race.
Kallstrom told Arsenal media, as reported by their website:
“Arsenal is an amazing club with a lot of great players and a coach who has done really well here for a long time. I am so pleased to come here to learn as much as possible.
I’m here to do my best for Arsenal and to help out the team, so we can achieve good results for the last part of the season.”
So Gooners, who’s for getting Kallstrom on the back of their shirts then?!
- Hector Bellerin speaks about how he felt when he first heard fans sing his name [Video]
- Arsenal full-back Nacho Monreal shows his patriotic side with Ultimate XI choices [Video]
- Barcelona have beaten Chelsea to signing of €35m Arda Turan [TalkSport]
- Former Arsenal & Chelsea striker Nicolas Anelka becomes a player manager in India ...
- Arsenal fans react to Lukas Podolski’s €4m move to Galatasaray [Tweets]
- Chelsea and Arsenal battle it out for €20million left back Baba Rahman [Guardian]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi