Arsenal.com’s #AskOzil Twitter Takeover predictably trolled with eye jokes and the like
- September 26, 2013
Arsenal.com held an #AskOzil Twitter session with the club’s new German star, and wouldn’t you know it, it had the hell trolled out of it.
Most gags and trolling was of a benign nature though, with innocent enough references to Ozil’s bulbous eyes, and a frankly valid question as to whether he’s related to the inventor of Ferrari.
Little Britain’s Matt Lucas, a famed Gooner, also comically got in on the act.
— JΔ$θn (@GoddardJason) September 26, 2013
#AskOzil why do you always look as if you have Just spotted a tenner on the ground
— Broxi Bear (@BroxibearWATP) September 26, 2013
— Matt Lucas (@RealMattLucas) September 26, 2013
#AskOzil Were you bored of winning trophies, meaning you decided to take a break from it?
— YIDS (@THFC_ParkLane) September 26, 2013
Have you been mis-sold ppi? #AskOzil
— Paddy Power (@paddypower) September 26, 2013
#AskOzil Did you think you had suddenly gone deaf when you played your first game at The Emirates Stadium? ✊
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...