Arsenal.com’s #AskOzil Twitter Takeover predictably trolled with eye jokes and the like
- September 26, 2013
Arsenal.com held an #AskOzil Twitter session with the club’s new German star, and wouldn’t you know it, it had the hell trolled out of it.
Most gags and trolling was of a benign nature though, with innocent enough references to Ozil’s bulbous eyes, and a frankly valid question as to whether he’s related to the inventor of Ferrari.
Little Britain’s Matt Lucas, a famed Gooner, also comically got in on the act.
— JΔ$θn (@GoddardJason) September 26, 2013
#AskOzil why do you always look as if you have Just spotted a tenner on the ground
— Broxi Bear (@BroxibearWATP) September 26, 2013
— Matt Lucas (@RealMattLucas) September 26, 2013
#AskOzil Were you bored of winning trophies, meaning you decided to take a break from it?
— YIDS (@THFC_ParkLane) September 26, 2013
Have you been mis-sold ppi? #AskOzil
— Paddy Power (@paddypower) September 26, 2013
#AskOzil Did you think you had suddenly gone deaf when you played your first game at The Emirates Stadium? ✊
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi