- (Lord) Nicklas Bendtner scores 1st Bundesliga goal for Wolfsburg at Schalke
- RUMOUR: Marseille may be bought by Saudi prince Al Walid, world’s 35th-richest man [L'Equipe]
- Neil Warnock disappointed Crystal Palace didn’t score more v Liverpool!
- Arsenal Alexis Sanchez is burnt out by too much football & too much sex [La Cuarta]
- Joao Moutinho to leave Monaco in January: Man United, Arsenal & Spurs interested [L'Equipe]
Arsenal.com’s #AskOzil Twitter Takeover predictably trolled with eye jokes and the like
Arsenal.com held an #AskOzil Twitter session with the club’s new German star, and wouldn’t you know it, it had the hell trolled out of it.
Most gags and trolling was of a benign nature though, with innocent enough references to Ozil’s bulbous eyes, and a frankly valid question as to whether he’s related to the inventor of Ferrari.
Little Britain’s Matt Lucas, a famed Gooner, also comically got in on the act.
— JΔ$θn (@GoddardJason) September 26, 2013
#AskOzil why do you always look as if you have Just spotted a tenner on the ground
— Broxi Bear (@BroxibearWATP) September 26, 2013
— Matt Lucas (@RealMattLucas) September 26, 2013
#AskOzil Were you bored of winning trophies, meaning you decided to take a break from it?
— YIDS (@THFC_ParkLane) September 26, 2013
Have you been mis-sold ppi? #AskOzil
— Paddy Power (@paddypower) September 26, 2013
#AskOzil Did you think you had suddenly gone deaf when you played your first game at The Emirates Stadium? ✊
- Updated: September 26, 2013