Arsenal.com’s #AskOzil Twitter Takeover predictably trolled with eye jokes and the like
- September 26, 2013
Arsenal.com held an #AskOzil Twitter session with the club’s new German star, and wouldn’t you know it, it had the hell trolled out of it.
Most gags and trolling was of a benign nature though, with innocent enough references to Ozil’s bulbous eyes, and a frankly valid question as to whether he’s related to the inventor of Ferrari.
Little Britain’s Matt Lucas, a famed Gooner, also comically got in on the act.
— JΔ$θn (@GoddardJason) September 26, 2013
#AskOzil why do you always look as if you have Just spotted a tenner on the ground
— Broxi Bear (@BroxibearWATP) September 26, 2013
— Matt Lucas (@RealMattLucas) September 26, 2013
#AskOzil Were you bored of winning trophies, meaning you decided to take a break from it?
— YIDS (@THFC_ParkLane) September 26, 2013
Have you been mis-sold ppi? #AskOzil
— Paddy Power (@paddypower) September 26, 2013
#AskOzil Did you think you had suddenly gone deaf when you played your first game at The Emirates Stadium? ✊
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...