- Andy Tate post Chelsea defeat: Man United will win the PL next season [video]
- Wayne Rooney: Chelsea know how to get referee on their side [video]
- Huge Odds! Back Man City to beat West Ham at 3/1 + money back if you lose!!!
- Jose Mourinho annoyed with John Terry after Chelsea 1 – Man United 0 [video]
- Alexis Sanchez & Mesut Ozil celebrate Arsenal 2 – Reading 1 on Instagram
Arsenal.com’s #AskOzil Twitter Takeover predictably trolled with eye jokes and the like
- September 26, 2013
Arsenal.com held an #AskOzil Twitter session with the club’s new German star, and wouldn’t you know it, it had the hell trolled out of it.
Most gags and trolling was of a benign nature though, with innocent enough references to Ozil’s bulbous eyes, and a frankly valid question as to whether he’s related to the inventor of Ferrari.
Little Britain’s Matt Lucas, a famed Gooner, also comically got in on the act.
— JΔ$θn (@GoddardJason) September 26, 2013
#AskOzil why do you always look as if you have Just spotted a tenner on the ground
— Broxi Bear (@BroxibearWATP) September 26, 2013
— Matt Lucas (@RealMattLucas) September 26, 2013
#AskOzil Were you bored of winning trophies, meaning you decided to take a break from it?
— YIDS (@THFC_ParkLane) September 26, 2013
Have you been mis-sold ppi? #AskOzil
— Paddy Power (@paddypower) September 26, 2013
#AskOzil Did you think you had suddenly gone deaf when you played your first game at The Emirates Stadium? ✊