- Spurs boss Pochettino says there’s more to come from 30-goal Harry Kane [Video]
- Bayern’s Sebastian Rode does a Reverse Robben v Hoffenheim [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers amazingly suggests Liverpool were overawed by occasion v Aston Villa [Video]
- Leo Messi takes to tattooing, draws his number 10 on famous ink artist [Pictures]
- Jose Mourinho’s prophecy about Ander Herrera’s dive ultimately came true [Video]
Arsenal compile “an extensive dossier” as they try to sign Javier Hernandez from Man United in January [Daily Mail]
- November 8, 2013
The Daily Mail have splashed their website on Friday with an attention grabbing transfer story involving Arsenal and Manchester United.
Just days before the Gunners travel to Old Trafford for a Super Sunday Premier League showdown, Arsene Wenger is said to be closing in on trying to snare Javier Hernandez from the Theatre of Dreams. Apparently.
As maybe expected, the Daily Mail’s article is high of speculation but low on tangible evidence as Sami Mokbel scribbled:
Arsenal’s scouting network has kicked into overdrive, with Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez emerging as a January target. The Gunners have discussed a shock move for the Mexican, as fears grow over Olivier Giroud’s workload.
Liverpool striker Luis Suarez remains Wenger’s dream signing, but Hernandez is high on the list of alternatives. The Gunners have compiled an extensive dossier on the Mexico striker following numerous scouting missions.
Arsenal will try to sign a new striker in January, and a move for Hernandez is viewed as a realistic option by the north London club given the 25-year-old’s lack of game time at Old Trafford.
Javier Hernandez’s future at United has been clouded ever since the Little Pea retweeted a Sky Sports story last week which speculated that the Mexican would walk out of Manchester as he’s not getting the playing time he craves.