Arsenal compile “an extensive dossier” as they try to sign Javier Hernandez from Man United in January [Daily Mail]
- November 8, 2013
The Daily Mail have splashed their website on Friday with an attention grabbing transfer story involving Arsenal and Manchester United.
Just days before the Gunners travel to Old Trafford for a Super Sunday Premier League showdown, Arsene Wenger is said to be closing in on trying to snare Javier Hernandez from the Theatre of Dreams. Apparently.
As maybe expected, the Daily Mail’s article is high of speculation but low on tangible evidence as Sami Mokbel scribbled:
Arsenal’s scouting network has kicked into overdrive, with Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez emerging as a January target. The Gunners have discussed a shock move for the Mexican, as fears grow over Olivier Giroud’s workload.
Liverpool striker Luis Suarez remains Wenger’s dream signing, but Hernandez is high on the list of alternatives. The Gunners have compiled an extensive dossier on the Mexico striker following numerous scouting missions.
Arsenal will try to sign a new striker in January, and a move for Hernandez is viewed as a realistic option by the north London club given the 25-year-old’s lack of game time at Old Trafford.
Javier Hernandez’s future at United has been clouded ever since the Little Pea retweeted a Sky Sports story last week which speculated that the Mexican would walk out of Manchester as he’s not getting the playing time he craves.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...