Arsenal club shop starts selling “Theo Walcott 2-0 Spurs” t-shirts… [Picture]
It was the flash point this season between Arsenal and Tottenham.
As he was carried from the pitch, after seriously injuring his knee, during the 2-0 FA Cup 3rd round Arsenal win over Spurs, Theo Walcott flashed a 2-0 with his hands to the away fans behind the goal at the Emirates.
Arsenal fans loved it. Tottenham supporters wished their own players had done something similar.
Then, came Theo Walcott’s 6-month injury that rules him out of the World Cup and somewhat soured the goading.
On Saturday, before Arsenal’s win over Fulham, pictures started doing the rounds of the Theo Walcott hand sign in the Gunners club shop.
Spurs have often been laughed at for producing DVDs of wins over Arsenal, is this any different?
The picture above was also posted on Instagram by Arsenal midfielder Emmanuel Frimpong…
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal’s Petr Cech discusses his brush with death 10 years agoOctober 28, 2016
- Arsenal’s Calum Chambers trolls Jack Wilshere on Instagram ahead of Middlesbrough v BournemouthOctober 28, 2016
- Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas celebrates his glorious career & his days at Arsenal [Instagram]October 28, 2016
- Arsene Wenger gives injury updates, worrying Theo Walcott newsOctober 28, 2016
- Arsene Wenger gives a fan bad news about Theo Walcott [Instagram Video]October 26, 2016
- Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge is the same as Arsenal’s Theo Walcott (BBC Audio)October 26, 2016
- Theo Walcott jokes about Arsenal teammate Mesut Ozil after hat-trick heroics (Video)October 20, 2016
- Theo Walcott scores screamer as Arsenal lead Ludogorets 4-0 (Video)October 19, 2016
- Spurs star Eric Dier wants to be versatile like Bayern legend Phillip Lahm [Standard]October 28, 2016
- Mauricio Pochettino quite literally laughs off Sergio Aguero to Spurs story (Video)October 28, 2016
- Tottenham hold talks with Uber over £20m-a-year naming rights of new home [Squawka]October 27, 2016
- Hector Bellerin & Dele Alli take on 5-shot challenge with Copa 90 (Videos)October 27, 2016