- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Arsenal & Chelsea target Sami Khedira pulls a u-turn deciding to stay at Real Madrid, set to renew [El Confidencial]
- Updated: July 17, 2014
El Confidencial have some significant news on Thursday morning regarding the future of Sami Khedira.
After days of reports linking the German World Cup winner to the likes of Arsenal and Chelsea, the narrative has now drastically changed in El Confidencial where they report Khedira now wishes to stay at the Santiago Bernabeu.
Remember, much of the momentum behind the news that Khedira was up for sale come from the reported belief that the midfielder felt unloved at Madrid. Further, it was roundly reported that Khedira has rejected a new deal put on the table by Los Blancos.
Now, however, that momentum has shifted.
The latest report states Khedira has pulled a u-turn, and he “intends to issue a statement in which he says he wants to stay in Madrid”. El Confidencial continue to report that the statement will confirm Khedira ha no agreement with any other team – insert the Gunners and Blues – that he regrets rejecting the contract extension, and now he intends to sign it.
The article finishes off on an ominous note reflecting a perceived shift in power, with the message that the only remaining issue is whether Khedira’s “repentance” is too late from the club’s point of view.