Arsenal? Chelsea? Spurs? Highly rated Brazilian striker Hulk uploads photo from Luton Airport
- January 24, 2014
Late last night current Zenit star Hulk uploaded a photo to his Instagram account from Luton Airport.
The Brazilian striker has long been linked with a move to Chelsea and Spurs but with Arsenal on the lookout for a striker, could Hulk be the answer to Arsene Wenger’s striker department issues?
All three of the top London clubs could do with a striker and the highly rated Hulk could well be on his way to one of the clubs.
The photo was taken on a private jet with teammate Neto (who has also been linked to Arsenal in the past) and clearly shows it was taken at ‘London Luton Airport’.
It’s nothing more than speculation right now.
- Jose Mourinho takes thinly veiled dig at Petr Cech’s decision to join Arsenal (Vi...
- Arsenal’s Olivier Giroud pulls off WWE takedown in FIFA 15 glitch (Video)
- Mourinho takes no extra satisfaction from his Wenger record, sees Arsenal as title cont...
- Real Madrid considering new £40 million Arsenal bid for Karim Benzema (Fichajes)
- Theo Walcott is confident Arsenal can beat Chelsea in the Community Shield (Video)
- Theo Walcott & Santi Cazorla tweet delight at new Arsenal deals
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi