Arsenal & Chelsea chasing hard to sign Barcelona starlet Tonny Sanabria [Sky Italia]
- October 10, 2013
Respected Sky Italia journalist Gianluca Di Marzio has revealed today that Arsenal and Chelsea have moved into pole position to secure highly-rated Paraguayan Tonny Sanabria from Barcelona.
The 17-year-old Paraguayan is considered one of the hottest prospects in the Barcelona’s famed Academy La Masia.
Udinese were surprisingly in pole position to snare Sanabria from Barcelona but the Catalans have since offered the striker a new deal.
And now Premier League giants Arsenal and Chelsea have moved in on Sanabria, hoping to offer him better financial incentives to head to England.
Arsenal, of course, snared Cesc Fabregas as a teenager from Barcelona and Premier League clubs are known to keep a keen eye on Barcelona youth teams.
A couple of Tonny Sanabria goals for Barcelona youth sides are on the videos below, no wonder Arsenal and Chelsea are so keen!
- Arsene Wenger and Arsenal take celebratory selfies after beating Chelsea (Parody Video)
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is appalled by Carl Jenkinson’s love of country music (Vi...
- Hector Bellerin admits finally beating Chelsea is a weight off Arsenal’s shoulder...
- Mikel Arteta says Arsenal teammate The Ox has the world at his feet (Video)
- Rubbing it in on Chelsea: Arsenal fans already have a Petr Cech chant (Video)
- Ex-Arsenal man Frimpong produces brilliant Snapchat mock-up of Wenger trolling Mourinho
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi