Arsenal & Chelsea chasing hard to sign Barcelona starlet Tonny Sanabria [Sky Italia]
- October 10, 2013
Respected Sky Italia journalist Gianluca Di Marzio has revealed today that Arsenal and Chelsea have moved into pole position to secure highly-rated Paraguayan Tonny Sanabria from Barcelona.
The 17-year-old Paraguayan is considered one of the hottest prospects in the Barcelona’s famed Academy La Masia.
Udinese were surprisingly in pole position to snare Sanabria from Barcelona but the Catalans have since offered the striker a new deal.
And now Premier League giants Arsenal and Chelsea have moved in on Sanabria, hoping to offer him better financial incentives to head to England.
Arsenal, of course, snared Cesc Fabregas as a teenager from Barcelona and Premier League clubs are known to keep a keen eye on Barcelona youth teams.
A couple of Tonny Sanabria goals for Barcelona youth sides are on the videos below, no wonder Arsenal and Chelsea are so keen!
- Arsenal legend Ian Wright dumps a Spurs shirt into a puddle in BT Sport skit (Video)
- Paul Merson rants about Arsenal’s lack of spending after Welbeck injury
- Gareth Bale & Arsenal’s Aaron Ramsey celebrate Wales win over Cyprus on Inst...
- Arsenal’s Per Mertesacker picks lots of friends in Ultimate XI, including the lat...
- Arsenal loanee Yaya Sanogo produced a hilariously Yaya Sanogo finish in Ajax friendly (...
- ArsenalFanTV list 10 strikers Arsenal could’ve signed this summer (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...