- Chelsea fans react to Mourinho’s claim they are too quiet demanding standing seats [Picture]
- Manchester United ready to sell Robin Van Persie at the end of the season [Evening Standard]
- Somewhere To Be?! Perth’s Ruben Zadkovich sent off 8 secs after coming on v Wellington Phoenix! [Video]
- Arsenal board ‘running out of patience’ with Wenger, want Pep Guardiola to replace him if sacked [Star]
- Liverpool boss Rodgers intimates Lambert may come in for Balotelli v Palace [Video]
Arsenal & Chelsea chasing hard to sign Barcelona starlet Tonny Sanabria [Sky Italia]
Respected Sky Italia journalist Gianluca Di Marzio has revealed today that Arsenal and Chelsea have moved into pole position to secure highly-rated Paraguayan Tonny Sanabria from Barcelona.
The 17-year-old Paraguayan is considered one of the hottest prospects in the Barcelona’s famed Academy La Masia.
Udinese were surprisingly in pole position to snare Sanabria from Barcelona but the Catalans have since offered the striker a new deal.
And now Premier League giants Arsenal and Chelsea have moved in on Sanabria, hoping to offer him better financial incentives to head to England.
Arsenal, of course, snared Cesc Fabregas as a teenager from Barcelona and Premier League clubs are known to keep a keen eye on Barcelona youth teams.
A couple of Tonny Sanabria goals for Barcelona youth sides are on the videos below, no wonder Arsenal and Chelsea are so keen!
- Updated: October 10, 2013