- Jamie Carragher heaped praise on Liverpool’s Adam Lallana throughout the 3-1 win [Tweets]
- Newcastle’s brilliant fans trolled Tottenham’s supporters in song whilst losing 4-0 at WHL [Instagram]
- Zenit boss Andre Villas-Boas slams Tottenham & Daniel Levy for breaking promises
- Arsenal’s Alisher Usmanov loses $809m in 48 hours, Chelsea’s Roman Abramovich loses $449.5m
- Behind-the-scenes footage of Napoli’s crazy calender for 2015 [Video]
Arsenal & Chelsea chasing hard to sign Barcelona starlet Tonny Sanabria [Sky Italia]
Respected Sky Italia journalist Gianluca Di Marzio has revealed today that Arsenal and Chelsea have moved into pole position to secure highly-rated Paraguayan Tonny Sanabria from Barcelona.
The 17-year-old Paraguayan is considered one of the hottest prospects in the Barcelona’s famed Academy La Masia.
Udinese were surprisingly in pole position to snare Sanabria from Barcelona but the Catalans have since offered the striker a new deal.
And now Premier League giants Arsenal and Chelsea have moved in on Sanabria, hoping to offer him better financial incentives to head to England.
Arsenal, of course, snared Cesc Fabregas as a teenager from Barcelona and Premier League clubs are known to keep a keen eye on Barcelona youth teams.
A couple of Tonny Sanabria goals for Barcelona youth sides are on the videos below, no wonder Arsenal and Chelsea are so keen!
- Updated: October 10, 2013