- Adriano announces on Twitter that he’s signed for Ligue 2 club Le Havre
- Harry Kane posts Christmas Jumper pic on Instagram as Spurs head to Leicester
- Italian legend Christian Vieri shared a racy Christmas message from a female admirer [Picture]
- Andy Murray bags an Alexis Sanchez Arsenal shirt for Christmas!
- Sunderland winger Adam Johnson TROLLS Newcastle with Christmas message!
Arsenal chase 20-year-old Parma striker Ishak Belfodil [Video Evidence]
Reports in Italy today claim Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has joined the chase for 20-year-old Parma striker Ishak Belfodil.
Sky Sport 24 say the Algerian attacker, who only joined Parma in the summer from Lyon for 2.5 million euros, has had a fine start to the season.
Belfodil, also tracked by Juventus, has claimed five goals and three assists so far this campaign, attracting the interest of Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger.
This type of report will come as little surprise to Arsenal fans alongside the news that Demba Ba is heading for talks with Chelsea.
Arsene Wenger, despite constant pressure, prefers to pluck unknowns from across the globe, rather than sign proven Premier League experience.
With Arsenal potentially missing out on Ba and with Theo Walcott’s contract up, links with unknown (in England) strikers do little to placate Gooners unhappy with their clubs lack of spending. Belfodil though happens to be a huge prospect for the future.
Ishak Belfodil’s best performance for Parma came with a two-goal haul against Cagliari in the middle of December. Both goals from the reported Arsenal target are on the videos below.
- Updated: December 30, 2012