Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger weighing up move for Benfica’s Nicolas Gaitan [A Bola]
- June 9, 2013
Expect to see this rumour regurgitated in the English press over the coming days…
Portuguese paper A Bola have claimed on Sunday afternoon that Arsenal are interested in Benfica’s Ncolas Gaitan.
The 25-year-old Argentine was impressive for Benfica in what was a fine season until they came unstuck in three competitions within the final few weeks of the campaign.
According to A Bola, Gaitan has attracted the interest of a number of major European clubs, including Arsene Wenger’s eye at Arsenal.
A Bola suggest Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is currently deciding whether to make a bid for Gaitan.
The former Boca Juniors playmaker, who can play all across the front line, is contracted to Benfica until 2016.
If Arsenal want Gaitan, they may have to stump up his release clause of 45 million euros.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi