Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger weighing up move for Benfica’s Nicolas Gaitan [A Bola]
- June 9, 2013
Expect to see this rumour regurgitated in the English press over the coming days…
Portuguese paper A Bola have claimed on Sunday afternoon that Arsenal are interested in Benfica’s Ncolas Gaitan.
The 25-year-old Argentine was impressive for Benfica in what was a fine season until they came unstuck in three competitions within the final few weeks of the campaign.
According to A Bola, Gaitan has attracted the interest of a number of major European clubs, including Arsene Wenger’s eye at Arsenal.
A Bola suggest Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is currently deciding whether to make a bid for Gaitan.
The former Boca Juniors playmaker, who can play all across the front line, is contracted to Benfica until 2016.
If Arsenal want Gaitan, they may have to stump up his release clause of 45 million euros.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...