Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger wants to bring Newcastle keeper Tim Krul to the Emirates [Ad.nl]
Reports in Holland this Thursday morning claim Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is keen to sign Newcastle goalkeeper Tim Krul this summer.
Wenger, according to Dutch website Ad.nl, sees Krul as a goalkeeper he can trust for many years and challenge the likes of Manchester United, Chelsea and Manchester City.
Krul’s current contract at Newcastle runs out in 2017 so Arsenal would have to pay a hefty fee for the Dutch custodian.
The Newcastle number one suffered a season of injury problems last time out but was hugely impressive in 2011/2012.
Arsenal’s interest in Krul, has prompted Newcastle to move for PSV goalkeeper Jeroen Zoet who was part of the Holland squad at the recent Under-21 European Championships.
Widespread reports in Holland today, suggest Newcastle have made an offer for Zoet and also been in touch with the player and his representatives.
If Arsene Wenger was to sign Tim Krul this summer it would provide plenty of question marks over the future of Wojciech Szczęsny at Arsenal.
Watch Live Stream
- Laurent Koscielny trolls Diego Costa on InstagramSeptember 25, 2016
- Arsenal legend Martin Keown: Alexis Sanchez best Gunners player since Thierry HenrySeptember 25, 2016
- Arsene Wenger Trolls Chelsea & Cesc Fabregas with amusing song (442oons video)September 25, 2016
- Chelsea fans unhappy with Patrick Bamford’s Instagram activity after Arsenal lossSeptember 25, 2016
- Aston Villa v Newcastle: Online Live Streaming video [HD] 2016-09-24September 18, 2016
- Newcastle thrash QPR 6-0, Jonjo Shelvey with the pick of the goals (Official Video)September 14, 2016
- Newcastle’s Ayoze Perez tweets video of his magnificent assist for Jonjo Shelvey (Video)September 14, 2016
- Newcastle unveil Alan Shearer statue. It looks like Nigel Pearson [Tweets]September 12, 2016