Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger to be given £100m summer kitty upon signing new contract [Telegraph & Mail]
- May 18, 2014
Wenger’s future had been the centre of much gossip, with the Frenchman’s contract due to run out in a matter of weeks.
The 64 year old will, according to both The Telegraph and the Daily Mail, be given a three year contract at Arsenal worth an estimated £8m a year.
On top of that, Wenger will be given an £100m transfer budget for the summer. Karim Benzema is thought to be high up on his wishlist.
- David Seaman hails Arsenal’s capture of Petr Cech from Chelsea on Talksport [Audio]
- Former Arsenal man Gervinho demanded a helicopter & a private beach to join Al Jaz...
- Man United and Arsenal stars make up the bulk of Michael Owen’s Dream Team XI [Vi...
- Arsenal Fan TV laud the ‘massive’ signing of Petr Cech from Chelsea [Video]
- Arturo Vidal rules out moving to Arsenal because of fans’ obsession with Twitter ...
- First Interview: Petr Cech believes his experience can help Arsenal win the title [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi