Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger to be given £100m summer kitty upon signing new contract [Telegraph & Mail]
- May 18, 2014
Wenger’s future had been the centre of much gossip, with the Frenchman’s contract due to run out in a matter of weeks.
The 64 year old will, according to both The Telegraph and the Daily Mail, be given a three year contract at Arsenal worth an estimated £8m a year.
On top of that, Wenger will be given an £100m transfer budget for the summer. Karim Benzema is thought to be high up on his wishlist.
- Arsene Wenger and Arsenal take celebratory selfies after beating Chelsea (Parody Video)
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is appalled by Carl Jenkinson’s love of country music (Vi...
- Hector Bellerin admits finally beating Chelsea is a weight off Arsenal’s shoulder...
- Mikel Arteta says Arsenal teammate The Ox has the world at his feet (Video)
- Rubbing it in on Chelsea: Arsenal fans already have a Petr Cech chant (Video)
- Ex-Arsenal man Frimpong produces brilliant Snapchat mock-up of Wenger trolling Mourinho
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi