Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger signs new contract, along with Per Mertesacker & Bacary Sagna [Star]
- January 13, 2014
Arsenal returned to the top of the Premier League on Monday night, grinding out a 2-1 win at Aston Villa.
Tomorrow’s Daily Star are claiming manager Arsene Wenger has put pen to paper on a new contract.
The French long term manager has come under fire in the past 12 months, but has won the fans over with a scintillating first half of the season.
Wenger’s contract is due to run out in the summer, along with fellow Frenchman Bacary Sagna.
According to the Star, Arsenal will reveal that they have both signed new contracts, along with indispensable German centre back Per Mertesacker.
The North London club haven’t won a trophy in eight years, but certainly look like title challengers this season.
- Hector Bellerin speaks about how he felt when he first heard fans sing his name [Video]
- Arsenal full-back Nacho Monreal shows his patriotic side with Ultimate XI choices [Video]
- Barcelona have beaten Chelsea to signing of €35m Arda Turan [TalkSport]
- Former Arsenal & Chelsea striker Nicolas Anelka becomes a player manager in India ...
- Arsenal fans react to Lukas Podolski’s €4m move to Galatasaray [Tweets]
- Chelsea and Arsenal battle it out for €20million left back Baba Rahman [Guardian]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi