Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger signs new contract, along with Per Mertesacker & Bacary Sagna [Star]
Arsenal returned to the top of the Premier League on Monday night, grinding out a 2-1 win at Aston Villa.
Tomorrow’s Daily Star are claiming manager Arsene Wenger has put pen to paper on a new contract.
The French long term manager has come under fire in the past 12 months, but has won the fans over with a scintillating first half of the season.
Wenger’s contract is due to run out in the summer, along with fellow Frenchman Bacary Sagna.
According to the Star, Arsenal will reveal that they have both signed new contracts, along with indispensable German centre back Per Mertesacker.
The North London club haven’t won a trophy in eight years, but certainly look like title challengers this season.
- Arsenal set for transfer swoop of Ajax wonderkid Riechedly Bazoer (video)
- Sunderland manager Sam Allardyce launches outspoken attack on Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger
- Man United target William Carvalho issues come-and-get-me plea to Arsenal
- Arsene Wenger reflects on Man United win, and tactical plan to beat ‘unbeatable...
- Per Mertesacker thinks Arsenal will show their true quality against Bayern (Video)
- Leicester’s Robert Huth waited a while in the tunnel to swap shirts with Arsenal&...
- Arsenal’s Per Mertesacker introduced as the ‘Big F**king German’ on G...
- Arsenal’s Per Mertesacker picks lots of friends in Ultimate XI, including the lat...