Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger hints that Man City ‘tapped up’ Bacary Sagna [Sun]
Bacary Sagna’s Arsene move from Arsenal to Manchester City was a pretty acrimonious one, in keeping with recent tradition (Nasri, Adebayor, Clichy), with Gooners accusing the French defender of being a mercenary.
And now a fresh element has been added to the mix, with Arsenal boss Wenger hinting that City may have tapped up Sagna.
The back page of tomorrow’s Sun leads with ‘Wenger in Tap Attack on City’, explaining that Wenger has intimated that contact was made by City before they had been granted permission.
Wenger apparently feels that Sagna’s 120k per week contract was agreed before he’d officially told Arsenal he was leaving.
Yet another stain on the souring relations between the two clubs.
Watch Live Stream
- Hector Bellerin & Dele Alli take on 5-shot challenge with Copa 90 (Videos)October 27, 2016
- This is the most ridiculous Mesut Ozil transfer story you’re going to read todayOctober 27, 2016
- Man United and Liverpool stars called up to Holland squadOctober 27, 2016
- Spanish media announce bad news concerning Arsenal’s Lucas PerezOctober 27, 2016
- Arsene Wenger gives a fan bad news about Theo Walcott [Instagram Video]October 26, 2016
- Koscielny thanks Wenger for ‘having balls’ to sign him when he was nobody [L’Equipe]October 22, 2016
- Arsene Wenger imagines what a chat with God will be like when he dies [Guardian]October 22, 2016
- Mike Dean V Arsenal – How The Gunners really fare?October 21, 2016
- Shaun Goater backs Man City to bounce back from recent troubles [Tweet]October 27, 2016
- Why Jose Mourinho & Pep Guardiola seemed so happy pre Man United v Man CityOctober 27, 2016
- Jose Mourinho apologised twice to the Man United fans after City win (video)October 27, 2016
- Steward failed to recognise a Man United treble winner v Man City (Video)October 27, 2016