Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger hints that Man City ‘tapped up’ Bacary Sagna [Sun]
- August 7, 2014
Bacary Sagna’s Arsene move from Arsenal to Manchester City was a pretty acrimonious one, in keeping with recent tradition (Nasri, Adebayor, Clichy), with Gooners accusing the French defender of being a mercenary.
And now a fresh element has been added to the mix, with Arsenal boss Wenger hinting that City may have tapped up Sagna.
The back page of tomorrow’s Sun leads with ‘Wenger in Tap Attack on City’, explaining that Wenger has intimated that contact was made by City before they had been granted permission.
Wenger apparently feels that Sagna’s 120k per week contract was agreed before he’d officially told Arsenal he was leaving.
Yet another stain on the souring relations between the two clubs.
- Arsene Wenger and Arsenal take celebratory selfies after beating Chelsea (Parody Video)
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is appalled by Carl Jenkinson’s love of country music (Vi...
- Hector Bellerin admits finally beating Chelsea is a weight off Arsenal’s shoulder...
- Mikel Arteta says Arsenal teammate The Ox has the world at his feet (Video)
- Rubbing it in on Chelsea: Arsenal fans already have a Petr Cech chant (Video)
- Ex-Arsenal man Frimpong produces brilliant Snapchat mock-up of Wenger trolling Mourinho
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi