- Napoli star Gokhan Inler scores 35 yard golazo & produces bizarre celebration [GIF]
- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers “bitterly disappointed” in post match interview after Crystal Palace defeat [Video]
- Radamel Falcao confirms return to Man United training on Twitter
- Barcelona star Lionel Messi played Jordi Alba in with an incredible long range pass [Vine]
- Dejan Lovren before Palace defeat: “I want to be Liverpool captain one day” [Video]
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger hints that Man City ‘tapped up’ Bacary Sagna [Sun]
Bacary Sagna’s Arsene move from Arsenal to Manchester City was a pretty acrimonious one, in keeping with recent tradition (Nasri, Adebayor, Clichy), with Gooners accusing the French defender of being a mercenary.
And now a fresh element has been added to the mix, with Arsenal boss Wenger hinting that City may have tapped up Sagna.
The back page of tomorrow’s Sun leads with ‘Wenger in Tap Attack on City’, explaining that Wenger has intimated that contact was made by City before they had been granted permission.
Wenger apparently feels that Sagna’s 120k per week contract was agreed before he’d officially told Arsenal he was leaving.
Yet another stain on the souring relations between the two clubs.
- Updated: August 7, 2014