Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger claims Jack Wilshere’s goal was better than Pajtim Kasami
- October 25, 2013
Last weekend saw two goals that are likely to be contenders for Goal of the Season.
Arsenal’s Jack Wilshere exquisitely finished an incredible team move on Saturday against Norwich.
Fulham’s Patjim Kasami responded on Monday night with an unbelievable chest and volley against Crystal Palace.
The world of football has been discussing which one was better and in Friday’s presser, Wenger gave his opinion on the matter.
Wenger said, “Kasami scored an exceptional goal but many players can score a goal like that. To score a goal like Wilshere’s is more difficult.”
Watch Wenger’s interview followed by the goals further below:
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]