- Premier League clubs spent £115m on agent fees; Chelsea forking out £16.77m alone [Full List]
- Real Madrid set to pass on option to sign Chicharito as they have Sergio Aguero in their sights [Fichajes]
- Jose Mourinho: Obviously Lionel Messi is not coming to Chelsea
- Exquisite! Meshal Theyab hits wonderful dipping volley in Kuwaiti Premier League game [Video]
- Manchester City give up pursuit of Isco as he is quite happy at Real Madrid [Marca]
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger claims Jack Wilshere’s goal was better than Pajtim Kasami
Last weekend saw two goals that are likely to be contenders for Goal of the Season.
Arsenal’s Jack Wilshere exquisitely finished an incredible team move on Saturday against Norwich.
Fulham’s Patjim Kasami responded on Monday night with an unbelievable chest and volley against Crystal Palace.
The world of football has been discussing which one was better and in Friday’s presser, Wenger gave his opinion on the matter.
Wenger said, “Kasami scored an exceptional goal but many players can score a goal like that. To score a goal like Wilshere’s is more difficult.”
Watch Wenger’s interview followed by the goals further below:
- Updated: October 25, 2013