Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger claims Jack Wilshere’s goal was better than Pajtim Kasami
- October 25, 2013
Last weekend saw two goals that are likely to be contenders for Goal of the Season.
Arsenal’s Jack Wilshere exquisitely finished an incredible team move on Saturday against Norwich.
Fulham’s Patjim Kasami responded on Monday night with an unbelievable chest and volley against Crystal Palace.
The world of football has been discussing which one was better and in Friday’s presser, Wenger gave his opinion on the matter.
Wenger said, “Kasami scored an exceptional goal but many players can score a goal like that. To score a goal like Wilshere’s is more difficult.”
Watch Wenger’s interview followed by the goals further below:
- Wenger ‘happy’ with Arsenal’s summer spending, questions Man United’s...
- #WengerOut: Arsenal fan Piers Morgan blasts Arsene Wenger for lack of spending (Audio)
- Arsenal fan Claude blasts “stubborn” Arsene Wenger for lack of transfer act...
- Heathrow Airport trolls Arsenal & Chelsea [Tweet]
- Arsene Wenger spotted in Paris, could Arsenal land Edinson Cavani? (Pictures)
- Arsene Wenger post Newcastle 0 – Arsenal 1: We will turn it round at home (video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...