Road to recovery! Arsenal attacker Theo Walcott posts sprint training video on Instagram
Arsenal attacker Theo Walcott has posted a video on Instagram that will encourage Arsenal fans ahead of the new season.
Walcott has been injured since the turn of the year but is near a full recovery and this clip shows him working on his strongest assest: his speed.
Here we can see Walcott working on his sprinting in this drill, with the forward legging it towards the camera.
The accompanying caption reads “Getting #Stronger & #Quicker everyday!!!! #SpeedMatters”
Arsenal v Crystal Palace – Best Odds!
BETFAIR EXCLUSIVE ODDS – 4/1 Arsenal to beat Crystal Palace
Back Arsenal to beat Crystal Palace at the current Sportsbook price, Your winnings will get topped up within 24hrs.
Watch Live Stream
- Carl Jenkinson dropped as Wenger admits he’s been affected by Arsenal fans’ Twitter abuseDecember 3, 2016
- Santi Cazorla reassures Arsenal fans over injury timeline (Video)December 2, 2016
- Arsenal not interested in bringing Wilshere back despite crocked Cazorla [Times]December 2, 2016
- Arsenal now ahead of Liverpool in the race for Welsh wonderkid AmpaduDecember 2, 2016
- Theo Walcott breaks world record for controlling ball dropped from crane (Video)December 1, 2016
- Theo Walcott confirms reason for Arsenal goal celebration on InstagramNovember 27, 2016
- Rumour: Theo Walcott may miss Man United v ArsenalNovember 17, 2016
- Chelsea’s Cesar Azpilicueta easily beat Arsenal’s Theo Walcott in a footrace (GIF)November 16, 2016