Road to recovery! Arsenal attacker Theo Walcott posts sprint training video on Instagram
Arsenal attacker Theo Walcott has posted a video on Instagram that will encourage Arsenal fans ahead of the new season.
Walcott has been injured since the turn of the year but is near a full recovery and this clip shows him working on his strongest assest: his speed.
Here we can see Walcott working on his sprinting in this drill, with the forward legging it towards the camera.
The accompanying caption reads “Getting #Stronger & #Quicker everyday!!!! #SpeedMatters”
Arsenal v Crystal Palace – Best Odds!
BETFAIR EXCLUSIVE ODDS – 4/1 Arsenal to beat Crystal Palace
Back Arsenal to beat Crystal Palace at the current Sportsbook price, Your winnings will get topped up within 24hrs.
Watch Live Stream
- Ruben Loftus-Cheek takes on Arsenal’s Alex Iwobi at FIFA 17 launch (Video)October 1, 2016
- Arsenal pay tribute to manager Arsene Wenger’s 20 years at club so far (Video)October 1, 2016
- Arsene Wenger explains how The Invincibles happened with 2 Arsenal legends & William Gallas (Video)October 1, 2016
- Arsenal boss rules Olivier Giroud out of Burnley game, positive news for Coquelin (Video)September 30, 2016
- It looks like Theo Walcott is finally making good on his Alexis Sanchez arrival warningSeptember 29, 2016
- Theo Walcott on playing at a different level, post Arsenal-Basel interview (video)September 29, 2016
- Man United legend Roy Keane calls for calm on Arsenal & Theo WalcottSeptember 29, 2016
- Theo Walcott discusses his brilliant form after Arsenal 2 – Basel 0 (Video)September 28, 2016