Road to recovery! Arsenal attacker Theo Walcott posts sprint training video on Instagram
Arsenal attacker Theo Walcott has posted a video on Instagram that will encourage Arsenal fans ahead of the new season.
Walcott has been injured since the turn of the year but is near a full recovery and this clip shows him working on his strongest assest: his speed.
Here we can see Walcott working on his sprinting in this drill, with the forward legging it towards the camera.
The accompanying caption reads “Getting #Stronger & #Quicker everyday!!!! #SpeedMatters”
Arsenal v Crystal Palace – Best Odds!
BETFAIR EXCLUSIVE ODDS – 4/1 Arsenal to beat Crystal Palace
Back Arsenal to beat Crystal Palace at the current Sportsbook price, Your winnings will get topped up within 24hrs.
Watch Live Stream
- MOTD running order: Gary Lineker explains Liverpool & Arsenal positioning (video)October 22, 2016
- Gooner slams players for ruining Arsene Wenger’s birthday v Boro (Arsenal Fan TV Video)October 22, 2016
- Granit Xhaka & Hector Bellerin try to explain Arsenal 0 – Middlesbrough 0 on InstagramOctober 22, 2016
- Ex-Arsenal midfielder Abou Diaby undergoes ankle surgery in London [L’Equipe]October 22, 2016
- Theo Walcott jokes about Arsenal teammate Mesut Ozil after hat-trick heroics (Video)October 20, 2016
- Theo Walcott scores screamer as Arsenal lead Ludogorets 4-0 (Video)October 19, 2016
- MOTD pundits not impressed with on fire Arsenal forward Theo Walcott [Tweets]October 16, 2016
- Call for Theo Walcott to be drug tested after the Swansea game (Arsenal Fan TV Videos)October 15, 2016