Road to recovery! Arsenal attacker Theo Walcott posts sprint training video on Instagram
Arsenal attacker Theo Walcott has posted a video on Instagram that will encourage Arsenal fans ahead of the new season.
Walcott has been injured since the turn of the year but is near a full recovery and this clip shows him working on his strongest assest: his speed.
Here we can see Walcott working on his sprinting in this drill, with the forward legging it towards the camera.
The accompanying caption reads “Getting #Stronger & #Quicker everyday!!!! #SpeedMatters”
Arsenal v Crystal Palace – Best Odds!
BETFAIR EXCLUSIVE ODDS – 4/1 Arsenal to beat Crystal Palace
Back Arsenal to beat Crystal Palace at the current Sportsbook price, Your winnings will get topped up within 24hrs.
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez scores again, for Chile in 2-0 win over Brazil (official...
- The Premier League team of the season so far
- EPL Wacky Races: Arsenal shoot down Man United, the end for Brendan Rodgers & Dick...
- Arsenal loanee Wellington Silva wears a GoPro on his head, records Bolton training (Video)
- Theo Walcott gives England lead via laser-assist from Ross Barkley v Estonia (Videos)
- Arsenal fan slams Theo Walcott & Mesut Ozil after 3-2 defeat; Wants manager sacked...
- Rio Ferdinand lays into Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud & urges Wenger to start The...
- Theo Walcott & Per Mertesacker play Scalextric with young Arsenal fans (Video)