Road to recovery! Arsenal attacker Theo Walcott posts sprint training video on Instagram
Arsenal attacker Theo Walcott has posted a video on Instagram that will encourage Arsenal fans ahead of the new season.
Walcott has been injured since the turn of the year but is near a full recovery and this clip shows him working on his strongest assest: his speed.
Here we can see Walcott working on his sprinting in this drill, with the forward legging it towards the camera.
The accompanying caption reads “Getting #Stronger & #Quicker everyday!!!! #SpeedMatters”
Arsenal v Crystal Palace – Best Odds!
BETFAIR EXCLUSIVE ODDS – 4/1 Arsenal to beat Crystal Palace
Back Arsenal to beat Crystal Palace at the current Sportsbook price, Your winnings will get topped up within 24hrs.
Watch Live Stream
- Lucas Perez pictured at Heathrow Airport ahead of Arsenal unveilingAugust 29, 2016
- Olivier Giroud discusses Arsenal’s title chances & hails Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s influence at Man UnitedAugust 29, 2016
- Sporting CP post highlights clip of Arsenal’s Joel Campbell debut cameo in 2-1 win (Video)August 29, 2016
- Julian Draxler could be playing for PSG when they face Arsenal in the Champions LeagueAugust 29, 2016
- Excuse me? Bayern Munich’s David Alaba says Arsenal’s Theo Walcott is his toughest opponent (Video)August 4, 2016
- Arsenal fans on Twitter lay into Theo Walcott during woeful display v MLS All Stars [Tweets]July 29, 2016
- Theo Walcott uploads an intense training video on InstagramJuly 10, 2016
- Liverpool get the green light to sign an Arsenal forward [Evening Standard]June 13, 2016