Arsenal are sending a scout to the Copa Libertadores Final tonight to watch Bernard
- July 24, 2013
Much has been said in the last 7 days regarding the future of the talented winger, Bernard.
It’s considered likely Bernard will be playing his final ever game for Atletico Mineiro tonight, in the Copa Libertadores Final 2nd leg.
Arsenal are considered favourites to sign him with speculation mounting in recent days.
ESPN Brazil have reported that Arsene Wenger has sent a scout to the match tonight to help make his final decision.
Everton Gushiken is the man at the match and will be key in helping Wenger decide whether or not to splash out £25 million on the 20 year old Brazilian .
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]