- Jermain Defoe’s dream five-a-side team features Luka Modric and Steven Gerrard [Video]
- Man United target Aymeric Laporte wants move but Bilbao won’t sell for less than £31m buy-out clause
- Real Madrid unveil new signing Lucas Silva to the media [Video]
- Victor Valdes makes his first Man United appearance for the U21s vs Liverpool U21s [Vine]
- Robin van Persie: Scoring five goals against Cambridge isn’t easy but we must make our own luck
Arsenal are looking to hijack Liverpool’s Alexis Sanchez deal [The Star]
Sanchez has been identified by Arsene Wenger as the club’s marquee signing for the summer and will set the club back £30 million, with Arsenal’s last bid being around £25 million.
Last summer, Arsene Wenger broke bad and decided to splash the cash, smashing the club transfer record when acquiring Mesut Ozil.
Now he wants a similar star signing in the form of Chile sensation Sanchez who may be deemed surplus to requirements at Barcelona with the impending arrival of Luis Suarez.
- Updated: July 3, 2014