Arsenal are looking to hijack Liverpool’s Alexis Sanchez deal [The Star]
- July 3, 2014
Sanchez has been identified by Arsene Wenger as the club’s marquee signing for the summer and will set the club back £30 million, with Arsenal’s last bid being around £25 million.
Last summer, Arsene Wenger broke bad and decided to splash the cash, smashing the club transfer record when acquiring Mesut Ozil.
Now he wants a similar star signing in the form of Chile sensation Sanchez who may be deemed surplus to requirements at Barcelona with the impending arrival of Luis Suarez.
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...