- Neymar pulls off ridiculously cheeky sombrero flick over opponent [Video]
- Robinho scores silky solo effort after bamboozling defence with step-overs [Video]
- David Moyes was spotted chatting to Liverpool chief executive Ian Ayre at Turf Moor
- Beast! Julio Baptista scores a belter from a cleared Cafu cross in charity game [Video]
- Claude reacts to Arsenal win: My blood pressure pills were coming out again [Video]
Arsenal are interested in taking Juventus striker Mirko Vučinić on loan for rest of season [Di Marzio]
Italian football authority Di Marzio has today detailed that Arsenal are keen on taking Juventus striker Mirko Vucinic on loan until the end of the season.
With Juve apparently believed to have been initially keen, their interest wavered once they learned that Arsenal only wanted a loan deal; with the Old Lady only interested in the opposite – a permanent deal worth around £8m.
Partner of Di Marzio, David Amoyal believes that possibilities of a deal being done don’t stop there, and that the parties will meet again next week to see what can be arranged.
Amoyal has written a nice profile on Vucinic which can be read here.
Would he fit the bill for Arsenal’s striking needs?
- Updated: January 18, 2014