- Leo Messi unhappy that Barcelona haven’t lobbied for him to win Ballon D’Or [MARCA]
- Liverpool planning January move for West Brom’s Saido Berahino [Mail]
- Barcelona boss Luis Enrique: ‘There is no ‘Messi Case’, Leo is happy here’ [Video]
- Darren Fletcher makes fun of Ashley Young’s diving in Manchester United Q&A for Chevrolet
- Real Madrid’s James Rodriguez poses in his underwear for modelling photo shoot [Video]
Arsenal are interested in taking Juventus striker Mirko Vučinić on loan for rest of season [Di Marzio]
Italian football authority Di Marzio has today detailed that Arsenal are keen on taking Juventus striker Mirko Vucinic on loan until the end of the season.
With Juve apparently believed to have been initially keen, their interest wavered once they learned that Arsenal only wanted a loan deal; with the Old Lady only interested in the opposite – a permanent deal worth around £8m.
Partner of Di Marzio, David Amoyal believes that possibilities of a deal being done don’t stop there, and that the parties will meet again next week to see what can be arranged.
Amoyal has written a nice profile on Vucinic which can be read here.
Would he fit the bill for Arsenal’s striking needs?
- Updated: January 18, 2014