Arsenal are interested in taking Juventus striker Mirko Vučinić on loan for rest of season [Di Marzio]
- January 18, 2014
Italian football authority Di Marzio has today detailed that Arsenal are keen on taking Juventus striker Mirko Vucinic on loan until the end of the season.
With Juve apparently believed to have been initially keen, their interest wavered once they learned that Arsenal only wanted a loan deal; with the Old Lady only interested in the opposite – a permanent deal worth around £8m.
Partner of Di Marzio, David Amoyal believes that possibilities of a deal being done don’t stop there, and that the parties will meet again next week to see what can be arranged.
Amoyal has written a nice profile on Vucinic which can be read here.
Would he fit the bill for Arsenal’s striking needs?
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]