Arsenal and Manchester City lead the race to sign Real Madrid’s Iker Casillas [AS]
- December 27, 2013
Legendary Real Madrid goalkeeper Iker Casillas has found himself playing second fiddle to Diego Alves in the past 12 months.
Attempting to retain the Spanish number one shirt ahead of the summer World Cup, Casillas is very much open to a move which would assure more first team playing time.
According to Spanish newspaper AS, Arsenal and Manchester City are leading the race for his signature.
With Joe Hart struggling for form, Iker Casillas could be the answer to Manchester City’s goalkeeping woes.
- Arsenal fans troll Chelsea with their brand new Petr Cech song (Videos)
- Augsberg defender Abdul Rahman Baba agrees personal terms With Chelsea [Bild]
- Arsenal legend Ian Wright strangely takes to Twitter to beg his old club to sign Real M...
- Aaron Ramsey thinks Theo Walcott is set for a prolific season (Video)
- Arsene Wenger has £42m to splash out on a striker; Karim Benzema tops his list [Cadena ...
- A week after Chuba Akpom said he wanted to stay at Arsenal, he joins Hull on loan (Pict...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi