Arsenal agree personal terms with Toulouse’s Serge Aurier ahead of £8million transfer [Metro]
- June 21, 2014
Arsenal are on the cusp of completing a deal for a player currently starring at the World Cup, according to Metro.
The paper claim that the Gunners have agreed personal terms with Toulouse right back Serge Aurier, currently in Brazil with Ivory Coast, where he provided asssits for both goals in their opening game with Japan.
L’Equipe reported lat week that 3 English clubs – Swansea, QPR, and Arsenal – were closely following Aurier at the World Cup, and it now appears that the Gunners acted first, and swooped in for the Ivorian.
With Bacary Sagna leaving for Man City, 21-year old Aurier should make for a solid future replacement, and a bargain at the £8million mooted fee.
- Arsenal loanee Gedion Zelalem bags lovely through ball assist on Rangers league debut (...
- ‘It’s not worth celebrating’ Arsenal fans’ bizarre reaction aft...
- Arsenal fans react to claims Riyad Mahrez could move from Leicester (Tweets)
- Ex-Arsenal man Thomas Vermaelen saves Barcelona’s bacon in La Liga (Video & ...
- Arsene Wenger post Newcastle 0 – Arsenal 1: We will turn it round at home (video)
- ITK Arsenal fan reckons Wenger has Edinson Cavani up his sleeve for Deadline Day (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...