Arsenal agree personal terms with Toulouse’s Serge Aurier ahead of £8million transfer [Metro]
- June 21, 2014
Arsenal are on the cusp of completing a deal for a player currently starring at the World Cup, according to Metro.
The paper claim that the Gunners have agreed personal terms with Toulouse right back Serge Aurier, currently in Brazil with Ivory Coast, where he provided asssits for both goals in their opening game with Japan.
L’Equipe reported lat week that 3 English clubs – Swansea, QPR, and Arsenal – were closely following Aurier at the World Cup, and it now appears that the Gunners acted first, and swooped in for the Ivorian.
With Bacary Sagna leaving for Man City, 21-year old Aurier should make for a solid future replacement, and a bargain at the £8million mooted fee.
- William Carvalho isn’t joining Arsenal, as Sporting boss Jorge Jesus says midfiel...
- Arsenal begin talks to sign Barcelona winger Pedro [Independent]
- Former Arsenal goalkeeper Jens Lehman calls German midfielder Mesut Ozil mediocre [Sun]
- Arsenal legend Ian Wright trolled ex Spurs owner at Piers Morgan’s birthday party...
- Arsenal & Man United linked to Karim Benzema as Cristiano Ronaldo is set to play t...
- Watch awesome fan cam footage of how Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez won the Copa Americ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi