- Man United fan after Villa: ‘I didn’t see Juan Mata at all, what he was doing?’ [Full Time Devils]
- Paddy Crerand analysis of Aston Villa 1 – Man United 1 [Facebook video]
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez has the 4th most assists for Barcelona in 2014, Chelsea’s Cesc is 5th [Graphic]
- Death beater & heart defibrillator wearer Daniel Engelbrecht scored another winner in Germany [Video]
- Man United fan says club shouldn’t have sold Welbeck to Arsenal after Villa draw [Full Time Devils]
Arsenal agree personal terms with Toulouse’s Serge Aurier ahead of £8million transfer [Metro]
Arsenal are on the cusp of completing a deal for a player currently starring at the World Cup, according to Metro.
The paper claim that the Gunners have agreed personal terms with Toulouse right back Serge Aurier, currently in Brazil with Ivory Coast, where he provided asssits for both goals in their opening game with Japan.
L’Equipe reported lat week that 3 English clubs – Swansea, QPR, and Arsenal – were closely following Aurier at the World Cup, and it now appears that the Gunners acted first, and swooped in for the Ivorian.
With Bacary Sagna leaving for Man City, 21-year old Aurier should make for a solid future replacement, and a bargain at the £8million mooted fee.
- Updated: June 21, 2014