Arsenal agree personal terms with Toulouse’s Serge Aurier ahead of £8million transfer [Metro]
Arsenal are on the cusp of completing a deal for a player currently starring at the World Cup, according to Metro.
The paper claim that the Gunners have agreed personal terms with Toulouse right back Serge Aurier, currently in Brazil with Ivory Coast, where he provided asssits for both goals in their opening game with Japan.
L’Equipe reported lat week that 3 English clubs – Swansea, QPR, and Arsenal – were closely following Aurier at the World Cup, and it now appears that the Gunners acted first, and swooped in for the Ivorian.
With Bacary Sagna leaving for Man City, 21-year old Aurier should make for a solid future replacement, and a bargain at the £8million mooted fee.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal’s Francis Coquelin pictured in leg brace at hospitalSeptember 26, 2016
- Arsenal old boy Andrey Arshavin scored a stunner in Kazakhstan (Video)September 26, 2016
- Ref Michael Oliver tracked back quicker than Chelsea’s N’Golo Kante v ArsenalSeptember 26, 2016
- Arsenal & Liverpool stars joined by Paul Pogba & Sergio Aguero in the BBC XI of the weekSeptember 26, 2016
- Sevilla reach agreement with Toulouse to sign Ben Yedder [Marca]July 30, 2016
- Rumour: Arsenal are about to sign Toulouse striker Wissam Ben Yedder [Tweets]July 26, 2016
- Toulouse boss Pascal Dupraz gave amazing team talk before final day relegation battle (Video)May 17, 2016
- PSG come from behind to beat Toulouse (Official highlights)January 20, 2016