Arsenal agree personal terms with Toulouse’s Serge Aurier ahead of £8million transfer [Metro]
Arsenal are on the cusp of completing a deal for a player currently starring at the World Cup, according to Metro.
The paper claim that the Gunners have agreed personal terms with Toulouse right back Serge Aurier, currently in Brazil with Ivory Coast, where he provided asssits for both goals in their opening game with Japan.
L’Equipe reported lat week that 3 English clubs – Swansea, QPR, and Arsenal – were closely following Aurier at the World Cup, and it now appears that the Gunners acted first, and swooped in for the Ivorian.
With Bacary Sagna leaving for Man City, 21-year old Aurier should make for a solid future replacement, and a bargain at the £8million mooted fee.
Watch Live Stream
- Granit Xhaka reveals details of his Arsenal contract & how Arsene Wenger made the deal happe...May 25th, 2016
- Rumour: Arsenal closing in on a striker, suggestions it’s Leicester’s Jamie VardyMay 25th, 2016
- Granit Xhaka posts lengthy message on Instagram after signing for ArsenalMay 25th, 2016
- Done deal: Arsenal finally confirm the signing of Gladbach star Granit Xhaka (Video)May 25th, 2016
- Toulouse boss Pascal Dupraz gave amazing team talk before final day relegation battle (Video)May 17th, 2016
- PSG come from behind to beat Toulouse (Official highlights)January 20th, 2016
- Toulouse take surprise lead versus PSG with wonderful team goal (Video)January 19th, 2016
- Toulouse v PSG: Online Live Streaming video [HD]January 11th, 2016