Arsenal agree kit deal with Puma: The first mock ups
- May 7, 2013
The Daily Mirror have splashed with another big story this evening: “Arsenal have agreed the biggest kit deal in English football with sports giants Puma.”
According to Arsenal fan and Daily Mirror journalist John Cross, “They have struck an agreement worth in excess of £30m-a-year which could see the five year contract worth £170m in total. The deal worth more than Liverpool’s new £25m-a-year contract with Warrior and brings to an end Arsenal’s 20-year tie-up with Nike.”
Arsenal’s current deal with Nike will come to an end at the close of the 2013/2014 season and is believed to be worth 55 million pounds over seven years.
The news has initially been well received by Arsenal fans who hope Arsene Wenger will finally be able to splash the cash at the Emirates.
It has also been pointed out that Cesc Fabregas, recently linked with a return to the Emirates, is sponsored by Puma.
As is almost always the way, unofficial mock ups of Arsenal’s Puma kit for 2014/2015 have already been made, a selection can be seen below.
Of course, it should be stressed, these are not in any way official, but simply Arsenal fans second guessing Puma and what they might do with the Arsenal kits.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi