Arsenal 1st, Man United 2nd, Spurs 3rd: What the Premier League table looks like after the last 38 games [Graphic]
- November 14, 2013
Someone, probably an Arsenal fan, has gone to the trouble to putting together a Premier League table based on the last 38 games in English top flight, and the results are very interesting.
If the Premier League were to be played from November 2012 until November 2013, then the winners of the league would be the Gunners.
Arsene Wenger’s side, who haven’t won a trophy in the past eight seasons, edged Manchester United’s points tally over the past 38 Premier League games collecting 82 points with a goal difference of +40.
The reigning champions Manchester United have a marginally worse record then the Gunners having also acquired 82 points, however their goal difference only stands at +35.
Tottenham and Liverpool, who both failed to qualify for this season’s Champions League, come in third and fourth in the hypothetical Premier League table, while mega-spending Manchester City and Chelsea occupy places five and six.
A complete table of what the Premier League looks like over the last 38 games is below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]