Arsenal 1st, Man United 2nd, Spurs 3rd: What the Premier League table looks like after the last 38 games [Graphic]
Someone, probably an Arsenal fan, has gone to the trouble to putting together a Premier League table based on the last 38 games in English top flight, and the results are very interesting.
If the Premier League were to be played from November 2012 until November 2013, then the winners of the league would be the Gunners.
Arsene Wenger’s side, who haven’t won a trophy in the past eight seasons, edged Manchester United’s points tally over the past 38 Premier League games collecting 82 points with a goal difference of +40.
The reigning champions Manchester United have a marginally worse record then the Gunners having also acquired 82 points, however their goal difference only stands at +35.
Tottenham and Liverpool, who both failed to qualify for this season’s Champions League, come in third and fourth in the hypothetical Premier League table, while mega-spending Manchester City and Chelsea occupy places five and six.
A complete table of what the Premier League looks like over the last 38 games is below.
Watch Live Stream
- Checking out Riyad Mahrez? Arsene Wenger attends Leicester v PSG [Tweets]July 31, 2016
- Arsenal told the price to pay to sign Inter’s Mauro Icardi [Star]July 30, 2016
- Arsene Wenger refuses to discuss transfer moves for Mahrez & LacazetteJuly 30, 2016
- Jamie Foxx at Arsenal’s launch for the new 2016-17 away & third kits (Official Video)July 30, 2016
- After Paul Pogba, Man United to sign one more player [Times]July 31, 2016
- Watch Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s debut highlights for Man United v Galatasaray (Video)July 30, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic talked about Paul Pogba joining Man United on Swedish TV (Video)July 30, 2016
- All 5 Manchester United goals v Galatasaray (Official videos)July 30, 2016
- Magic Feet: Spurs flop Paulinho scores brilliant goal for Guangzhou Evergrande (Video)July 30, 2016
- Christian Erisken’s weekly wage at Spurs is less than half that of Newcastle’s Jonjo ShelveyJuly 30, 2016
- Arsenal mock Spurs on Twitter after beating MLS All-Stars 2-1July 29, 2016
- Arsenal Troll Spurs after beating the MLS All StarsJuly 29, 2016