Arsenal 1st, Man United 2nd, Spurs 3rd: What the Premier League table looks like after the last 38 games [Graphic]
Someone, probably an Arsenal fan, has gone to the trouble to putting together a Premier League table based on the last 38 games in English top flight, and the results are very interesting.
If the Premier League were to be played from November 2012 until November 2013, then the winners of the league would be the Gunners.
Arsene Wenger’s side, who haven’t won a trophy in the past eight seasons, edged Manchester United’s points tally over the past 38 Premier League games collecting 82 points with a goal difference of +40.
The reigning champions Manchester United have a marginally worse record then the Gunners having also acquired 82 points, however their goal difference only stands at +35.
Tottenham and Liverpool, who both failed to qualify for this season’s Champions League, come in third and fourth in the hypothetical Premier League table, while mega-spending Manchester City and Chelsea occupy places five and six.
A complete table of what the Premier League looks like over the last 38 games is below.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal boss rules Olivier Giroud out of Burnley game, positive news for Coquelin (Video)September 30, 2016
- Arsenal should start searching for a new manager as Arsene Wenger opens the door for EnglandSeptember 30, 2016
- Arsenal star Alex Iwobi plays FIFA and Chills with Copa 90 (Video)September 29, 2016
- It looks like Theo Walcott is finally making good on his Alexis Sanchez arrival warningSeptember 29, 2016
- Anthony Martial slipped through the mixed zone incognito post Man United 1 – Zorya 0 (Video)September 30, 2016
- Paul Scholes has a theory to explain why Manchester United are struggling in the Europa League (Video)September 30, 2016
- Jose Mourinho moves to give Sir Alex Ferguson more power at Manchester United [Glasgow Live]September 30, 2016
- The Manchester giants are going to ‘go to war’ to sign Real Madrid’s Toni Kroos [MD]September 30, 2016
- ‘One of the best in the world’: Pep Guardiola has glowing praise for Spurs boss Pochettino (Video)September 30, 2016
- Spurs’ Son Heung-min could miss nearly two years due to South Korean military serviceSeptember 29, 2016
- Spurs star Sonaldo nutmegs Arsenal youngster Calum Chambers (video)September 29, 2016
- Spurs players celebrate CSKA win on InstagramSeptember 28, 2016