- Sevilla are interested in Man United striker Radamel Falcao [AS]
- Neymar linked to medical student Camila Karam during his Xmas trip home, she denies relationship
- Chelsea’s Fernando Torres locks up Atletico homecoming, loan deal until 2016 [Marca & AS]
- Liverpool & Arsenal target Man City’s James Milner for free this summer [Express]
- Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho says sorry for 19th-century football comment aimed at West Ham
Ariel Ortega sets up his son for a goal in farewell match, duly bawls his eyes out
Diminutive playmaker Ariel Ortega played his farewell match at the Monumental Stadium on Saturday.
Ortega appeared for River Plate in a match against his team mates from the 2004 Newell’s Old Boys side.
The likes of Romario, Enzo Francescoli, Leonardo Astrada, Norberto Alonso and Javier Saviola all appeared but it was Ortega’s son that stole the show.
Tomasito Ortega finished with aplomb from close range and it was all too much to take for his father Ariel.
A touching moment!
- Updated: July 14, 2013