Argentinian TV have used the Pope’s recent visit to Brazil to create an inspirational 2014 World Cup advert
- December 7, 2013
Everyone knows that Pope Francis is a massive football fan, and now Argentina’s TyC Sports channel have used the Pontiff’s recent trip to Brazil to create a wonderful new advert for the 2014 World Cup.
Called “Jogo Bendito”, Blessed God, the adverts carves up a speech the Pope made in Brazil to create an inspirational commercial ahead of next summer’s football festivities.
Sprinkled with plenty of images of Lionel Messi and the Argentine football team, the commercial conveys the message that the Albiceleste will go to Brazil with God on their side.
Watch the Spanish commercial below.
- Manchester United will sign Argentina number one Sergio Romero this weekend (ESPN)
- Matías Messi defends brother Leo from Argentina critics on Twitter
- Youtuber brilliantly demonstrates how Messi wasn’t to blame for Argentina’s...
- Leo Messi’s grandfather criticises his grandson’s Copa America performances...
- Leo Messi speaks for the 1st time after criticism in Argentina after the Copa America. ...
- Close up footage of Leo Messi’s brother, Matias, being harassed at the Copa Ameri...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi