Argentinian TV have used the Pope’s recent visit to Brazil to create an inspirational 2014 World Cup advert
- December 7, 2013
Everyone knows that Pope Francis is a massive football fan, and now Argentina’s TyC Sports channel have used the Pontiff’s recent trip to Brazil to create a wonderful new advert for the 2014 World Cup.
Called “Jogo Bendito”, Blessed God, the adverts carves up a speech the Pope made in Brazil to create an inspirational commercial ahead of next summer’s football festivities.
Sprinkled with plenty of images of Lionel Messi and the Argentine football team, the commercial conveys the message that the Albiceleste will go to Brazil with God on their side.
Watch the Spanish commercial below.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...