Argentinian TV have used the Pope’s recent visit to Brazil to create an inspirational 2014 World Cup advert
- December 7, 2013
Everyone knows that Pope Francis is a massive football fan, and now Argentina’s TyC Sports channel have used the Pontiff’s recent trip to Brazil to create a wonderful new advert for the 2014 World Cup.
Called “Jogo Bendito”, Blessed God, the adverts carves up a speech the Pope made in Brazil to create an inspirational commercial ahead of next summer’s football festivities.
Sprinkled with plenty of images of Lionel Messi and the Argentine football team, the commercial conveys the message that the Albiceleste will go to Brazil with God on their side.
Watch the Spanish commercial below.
- Leo Messi’s school in Rosario honour the Barca star with giant hand-painted tribu...
- “Eternal friend”: Diego Maradona posts about re-uniting with England-Argent...
- Man United & Man City stars selected for Argentina’s latest squad, Erik Lame...
- What. A. Goal. Substitute Eric Aparicio nets incredible long range golazo v Lanus (Video)
- Manchester United will sign Argentina number one Sergio Romero this weekend (ESPN)
- Matías Messi defends brother Leo from Argentina critics on Twitter
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...