Argentine commentator sings Que Sera Sera to Steven Gerrard after Liverpool winner v Spurs
- March 21, 2013
Juan Manuel Pons, or El Bambino as he is often more commonly known, is the Argentinean football commentator who works on FOX Sports’ Latin American Premier League coverage.
If you have ever been in Spanish speaking South America, you will know that El Bambino likes to sing a little ditty for some of the biggest Premier League players when they hit the back of the net.
A selection of his best hits can be seen after the jump, with the first video below showcasing the latest crazy Spanish speaking song for Steven Gerrard after scoring the Liverpool winner against Spurs.
Liverpool, of course, turned round the game against Tottenham, from 2-1 down to win 3-2 after Luis Suarez had been fouled by Benoit Assou Ekotto.
El Bambino then celebrated Steven Gerrard’s penalty for Liverpool in typical style.
Via @MostarLFC – a must follow on Twitter for any Liverpool fans.
Rafa Benitez unveiled as Real Madrid coach, refuses to discuss Iker Casillas
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]