Argentine commentator sings Que Sera Sera to Steven Gerrard after Liverpool winner v Spurs
- March 21, 2013
Juan Manuel Pons, or El Bambino as he is often more commonly known, is the Argentinean football commentator who works on FOX Sports’ Latin American Premier League coverage.
If you have ever been in Spanish speaking South America, you will know that El Bambino likes to sing a little ditty for some of the biggest Premier League players when they hit the back of the net.
A selection of his best hits can be seen after the jump, with the first video below showcasing the latest crazy Spanish speaking song for Steven Gerrard after scoring the Liverpool winner against Spurs.
Liverpool, of course, turned round the game against Tottenham, from 2-1 down to win 3-2 after Luis Suarez had been fouled by Benoit Assou Ekotto.
El Bambino then celebrated Steven Gerrard’s penalty for Liverpool in typical style.
Via @MostarLFC – a must follow on Twitter for any Liverpool fans.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...