- Palermo’s Franco Vazquez scored a sweet 30-yard lob v Atalanta, in off the bar [Video]
- Awful! QPR stars Charlie Austin, Joey Barton & more tell festive jokes [Video]
- Two Sunderland fans were seen gesturing against the tribute for Newcastle fans Alder & Sweeney
- Burnley upload a unique angle of Ashley Barnes wonder strike v Tottenham [Official Video]
- Hartlepool release official statement regarding rumours surrounding Ched Evans
Argentine commentator sings Que Sera Sera to Steven Gerrard after Liverpool winner v Spurs
Juan Manuel Pons, or El Bambino as he is often more commonly known, is the Argentinean football commentator who works on FOX Sports’ Latin American Premier League coverage.
If you have ever been in Spanish speaking South America, you will know that El Bambino likes to sing a little ditty for some of the biggest Premier League players when they hit the back of the net.
A selection of his best hits can be seen after the jump, with the first video below showcasing the latest crazy Spanish speaking song for Steven Gerrard after scoring the Liverpool winner against Spurs.
Liverpool, of course, turned round the game against Tottenham, from 2-1 down to win 3-2 after Luis Suarez had been fouled by Benoit Assou Ekotto.
El Bambino then celebrated Steven Gerrard’s penalty for Liverpool in typical style.
Via @MostarLFC – a must follow on Twitter for any Liverpool fans.
- Updated: March 21, 2013