Argentina players sing and dance in dressing room after quarter-final win over Belgium [Video]
- July 6, 2014
A World Cup semi-final is something to get excited about – particularly when your last one was 24 years ago.
Argentina’s players celebrated accordingly, by singing and dancing in the dressing room and basking in their achievement in the aftermath of the quarter-final victory over Belgium.
Admittedly it was a poor Belgian side but you can only beat what is in front of you and that is what this Argentina side have done. Next up, they face Holland, their greatest challenge so far.
Also, although the video gives insight into the unity of the dressing room, it’s remarkable how poor the video quality is considering what these players are getting paid!
- Leo Messi’s school in Rosario honour the Barca star with giant hand-painted tribu...
- “Eternal friend”: Diego Maradona posts about re-uniting with England-Argent...
- Man United & Man City stars selected for Argentina’s latest squad, Erik Lame...
- What. A. Goal. Substitute Eric Aparicio nets incredible long range golazo v Lanus (Video)
- Manchester United will sign Argentina number one Sergio Romero this weekend (ESPN)
- Matías Messi defends brother Leo from Argentina critics on Twitter
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...