Argentina players sing and dance in dressing room after quarter-final win over Belgium [Video]
- July 6, 2014
A World Cup semi-final is something to get excited about – particularly when your last one was 24 years ago.
Argentina’s players celebrated accordingly, by singing and dancing in the dressing room and basking in their achievement in the aftermath of the quarter-final victory over Belgium.
Admittedly it was a poor Belgian side but you can only beat what is in front of you and that is what this Argentina side have done. Next up, they face Holland, their greatest challenge so far.
Also, although the video gives insight into the unity of the dressing room, it’s remarkable how poor the video quality is considering what these players are getting paid!
- The Master: Lionel Messi’s amazing dribbling skills regularly floor opponents [Vi...
- Man United’s Angel Di Maria shows off his rabona skills in a new ad for Coca-Cola...
- Leo Messi went on another insanely brilliant run during Argentina rout of Paraguay [GIF...
- Argentina 6 – Paraguay 1: Angel Di Maria (2) & Sergio Aguero score in the ro...
- Incredible Odds! Argentina are an enormous 6/1 to beat Paraguay!!!
- Marcos Rojo reckons Angel Di Maria is the most talented player at Man United
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi