- Angry Flamengo player gives ref incredibly hard handshake after 1-0 defeat to Vasco [GIF]
- Close up footage of the tension on Barcelona’s bench during the win over Valencia [Video]
- Robin van Persie made his Man United return for the U21s v Leicester [Individual highlights]
- Russian international Ivan Novoseltsev proposes to his girlfriend on the pitch at full time [Video]
- Michael Owen doubles down on his belief that Liverpool’s Sterling is better than Arsenal’s Ozil [Video]
Argentina players sing and dance in dressing room after quarter-final win over Belgium [Video]
- July 6, 2014
A World Cup semi-final is something to get excited about – particularly when your last one was 24 years ago.
Argentina’s players celebrated accordingly, by singing and dancing in the dressing room and basking in their achievement in the aftermath of the quarter-final victory over Belgium.
Admittedly it was a poor Belgian side but you can only beat what is in front of you and that is what this Argentina side have done. Next up, they face Holland, their greatest challenge so far.
Also, although the video gives insight into the unity of the dressing room, it’s remarkable how poor the video quality is considering what these players are getting paid!