- Fan footage of Harry Kane’s equaliser for Spurs against Hull [Video]
- Paul Pogba stole the show as Juventus recorded comprehensive win over Lazio [Official Highlights]
- Howard Webb discusses yellow cards and discipline with Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville
- Dortmund attacker Marco Reus scores before sustaining ankle injury against Paderborn [Video]
- TalkSPORT dedicate video to the many faces of Arsene Wenger
Argentina players sing and dance in dressing room after quarter-final win over Belgium [Video]
A World Cup semi-final is something to get excited about – particularly when your last one was 24 years ago.
Argentina’s players celebrated accordingly, by singing and dancing in the dressing room and basking in their achievement in the aftermath of the quarter-final victory over Belgium.
Admittedly it was a poor Belgian side but you can only beat what is in front of you and that is what this Argentina side have done. Next up, they face Holland, their greatest challenge so far.
Also, although the video gives insight into the unity of the dressing room, it’s remarkable how poor the video quality is considering what these players are getting paid!
- Updated: July 6, 2014