Argentina defender Marcos Rojo pulled off a Rabona in his own box v Bosnia-Herzegovina
- June 15, 2014
Argentina played their first match at the World Cup and the rabonas emerged!
First Angel Di Maria in the opening 45.
Then, Marcos Rojo in the second half. In his own box.
Incredibly, this piece of skill appeared to lift Argentina from a malaise and came just minuets before Lionel Messi’s goal against Bosnia-Herzegovina.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]