Argentina defender Marcos Rojo pulled off a Rabona in his own box v Bosnia-Herzegovina
- June 15, 2014
Argentina played their first match at the World Cup and the rabonas emerged!
First Angel Di Maria in the opening 45.
Then, Marcos Rojo in the second half. In his own box.
Incredibly, this piece of skill appeared to lift Argentina from a malaise and came just minuets before Lionel Messi’s goal against Bosnia-Herzegovina.
- Leo Messi’s school in Rosario honour the Barca star with giant hand-painted tribu...
- “Eternal friend”: Diego Maradona posts about re-uniting with England-Argent...
- Man United & Man City stars selected for Argentina’s latest squad, Erik Lame...
- What. A. Goal. Substitute Eric Aparicio nets incredible long range golazo v Lanus (Video)
- Manchester United will sign Argentina number one Sergio Romero this weekend (ESPN)
- Matías Messi defends brother Leo from Argentina critics on Twitter
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...