Are you drunk?! ITV host Adrian Chiles thinks Man United boss David Moyes is Sir Alex Ferguson
Adrian Chiles once again proving what a moron he is, calling David Moyes "Sir Alex". GET HIM OFF THE TELEVISION
— Philip Hornby (@philiphornby) December 10, 2013
Anyone else hear Adrian Chiles call David Moyes – Sir Alex? Blokes an egg.
— Glen Roughead (@GlenRoughead) December 10, 2013
It’s not been a great week for ITV host Adrian Chiles.
Last weekend Chiles was comically abused by singing Tamworth fans during the broadcast of the 2nd round of the FA Cup, while on Tuesday night, during the commentary of Manchester United’s 1-0 win over Shakhtar Donetsk, the presenter confused David Moyes with Sir Alex Ferguson.
The mistake from Chiles was particularly awful as the camera was focused on David Moyes for a few seconds before the ITV anchor blurted out:
And there is Sir Alex. Throughly not enjoying one of the great jobs in football.
The screw-up came just a day after Roy Keane claimed that Sir Alex Ferguson still craves control at Manchester United.
Watch Adrian Chiles’ rubbish mistake confusing Man United boss David Moyes with Sir Alex Ferguson below.
- David Moyes will be back in work if Leeds takeover goes through [Mirror]
- David Moyes had no idea sack was coming at final Real Sociedad press conference (Video)
- Jose’s replacement: Man United fans react as David Moyes is sacked by Real Sociedad [Best T...
- Wilfired Zaha finally has his say on those rumours about David Moyes’ daughter at Man United
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics &...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]