Are you drunk?! ITV host Adrian Chiles thinks Man United boss David Moyes is Sir Alex Ferguson
- December 11, 2013
Adrian Chiles once again proving what a moron he is, calling David Moyes "Sir Alex". GET HIM OFF THE TELEVISION
— Philip Hornby (@philiphornby) December 10, 2013
Anyone else hear Adrian Chiles call David Moyes – Sir Alex? Blokes an egg.
— Glen Roughead (@GlenRoughead) December 10, 2013
It’s not been a great week for ITV host Adrian Chiles.
Last weekend Chiles was comically abused by singing Tamworth fans during the broadcast of the 2nd round of the FA Cup, while on Tuesday night, during the commentary of Manchester United’s 1-0 win over Shakhtar Donetsk, the presenter confused David Moyes with Sir Alex Ferguson.
The mistake from Chiles was particularly awful as the camera was focused on David Moyes for a few seconds before the ITV anchor blurted out:
And there is Sir Alex. Throughly not enjoying one of the great jobs in football.
The screw-up came just a day after Roy Keane claimed that Sir Alex Ferguson still craves control at Manchester United.
Watch Adrian Chiles’ rubbish mistake confusing Man United boss David Moyes with Sir Alex Ferguson below.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...