Are you drunk?! ITV host Adrian Chiles thinks Man United boss David Moyes is Sir Alex Ferguson
- December 11, 2013
Adrian Chiles once again proving what a moron he is, calling David Moyes "Sir Alex". GET HIM OFF THE TELEVISION
— Philip Hornby (@philiphornby) December 10, 2013
Anyone else hear Adrian Chiles call David Moyes – Sir Alex? Blokes an egg.
— Glen Roughead (@GlenRoughead) December 10, 2013
It’s not been a great week for ITV host Adrian Chiles.
Last weekend Chiles was comically abused by singing Tamworth fans during the broadcast of the 2nd round of the FA Cup, while on Tuesday night, during the commentary of Manchester United’s 1-0 win over Shakhtar Donetsk, the presenter confused David Moyes with Sir Alex Ferguson.
The mistake from Chiles was particularly awful as the camera was focused on David Moyes for a few seconds before the ITV anchor blurted out:
And there is Sir Alex. Throughly not enjoying one of the great jobs in football.
The screw-up came just a day after Roy Keane claimed that Sir Alex Ferguson still craves control at Manchester United.
Watch Adrian Chiles’ rubbish mistake confusing Man United boss David Moyes with Sir Alex Ferguson below.
- Say it ain’t so: Marouane Fellaini shed tears over David Moyes’ Manchester ...
- LVG’s Man United mocked after 3-0 thrashing by Everton [Best Tweets & Memes]
- One year on from Man United sacking, David Moyes is loving life at Real Sociedad [Video]
- Louis van Gaal’s record v top 6 at Man United compared to David Moyes v top 6 in ...
- Man United’s away record under Louis van Gaal is much worse than under David Moye...
- Watch how David Moyes & Unai Emery reacted to Real Sociedad 4 – Sevilla 3 [v...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi