- Bayern’s Bastian Schweinsteiger spends vacation supporting girlfriend Ana Ivanovic [Pictures]
- Newcastle’s Alan Pardew tipped to take over at Crystal Palace [Pictures]
- Man City centre-back Matija Nastasic is heading to join Roberto Di Matteo at Schalke [Bild]
- Manchester City make Koke (Atletico Madrid) & Paul Pogba (Juve) summer transfer targets [MD]
- Chelsea leading Barça & Man United in race to sign Corinthians’ £20m-rated Malcolm Silva [Express]
Are you drunk?! ITV host Adrian Chiles thinks Man United boss David Moyes is Sir Alex Ferguson
Adrian Chiles once again proving what a moron he is, calling David Moyes "Sir Alex". GET HIM OFF THE TELEVISION
— Philip Hornby (@philiphornby) December 10, 2013
Anyone else hear Adrian Chiles call David Moyes – Sir Alex? Blokes an egg.
— Glen Roughead (@GlenRoughead) December 10, 2013
It’s not been a great week for ITV host Adrian Chiles.
Last weekend Chiles was comically abused by singing Tamworth fans during the broadcast of the 2nd round of the FA Cup, while on Tuesday night, during the commentary of Manchester United’s 1-0 win over Shakhtar Donetsk, the presenter confused David Moyes with Sir Alex Ferguson.
The mistake from Chiles was particularly awful as the camera was focused on David Moyes for a few seconds before the ITV anchor blurted out:
And there is Sir Alex. Throughly not enjoying one of the great jobs in football.
The screw-up came just a day after Roy Keane claimed that Sir Alex Ferguson still craves control at Manchester United.
Watch Adrian Chiles’ rubbish mistake confusing Man United boss David Moyes with Sir Alex Ferguson below.
- Updated: December 11, 2013