Are you drunk? A defender in Turkey FAILs to realise the ball didn’t go out of play, opponents score
- September 30, 2013
A bizarre goal was spotted in the Turkish top flight last weekend as Eskişehirspor won 2-0 at Kasımpaşa.
Deep into injury time, and with Eskişehirspor already 1-0 up, Kasımpaşa’s Dutch defender Ryan Donk suffered a terrible lapse in judgement as the full-back thought that the ball had run out of play for a throw-in.
Donk immediately rushed off the pitch in order to take a quick throw, however what the defender failed to realise was that the ball had never in fact crossed the white line.
With Donk nowhere to be seen Eskişehirspor capitalised on the open space at the back of the home defence, and they were punished as former West Ham striker Diomansy Kamara scored.
Watch Ryan Donk’s terrible mistake below.
Wolfsburg’s Naldo & Vieirinha soak their boss with beer during his press conference
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]