Are you drunk? A defender in Turkey FAILs to realise the ball didn’t go out of play, opponents score
- September 30, 2013
A bizarre goal was spotted in the Turkish top flight last weekend as Eskişehirspor won 2-0 at Kasımpaşa.
Deep into injury time, and with Eskişehirspor already 1-0 up, Kasımpaşa’s Dutch defender Ryan Donk suffered a terrible lapse in judgement as the full-back thought that the ball had run out of play for a throw-in.
Donk immediately rushed off the pitch in order to take a quick throw, however what the defender failed to realise was that the ball had never in fact crossed the white line.
With Donk nowhere to be seen Eskişehirspor capitalised on the open space at the back of the home defence, and they were punished as former West Ham striker Diomansy Kamara scored.
Watch Ryan Donk’s terrible mistake below.
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [P...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training ...
- Razor Ruddock & Adebayo Akinfenwa try to pick up doughnuts with their elephant mas...
- TalkSPORT suggest alterations to the ratings of certain players in FIFA 15 [Video]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...