Arbeloa goes in studs up on James at Real Madrid training, Rodriguez pulls away in time [Video]
After missing out on Spain’s World Cup squad, and losing his place (also due to injury) to Dani Carvajal last season, Alvaro Arbeloa knows he’s up against it to stake a claim to the rigt back spot at Real Madrid this season.
The full-back, more known these days for his Twitter antics than his on-pitch performances, played the hard man at training this morning, going in studs up on James Rodriguez during a game of Rondos.
Though he wasn’t reckless nor did both feet leave the ground, he did catch James’ foot, and his foot was clearly too high; not the done thing in training.
James managed to pull his foot away in time, otherwise he could have been left with a pretty heavy knock from Arbeloa.
Watch Live Stream
- James Rodriguez’s bad attitude was on show in Real Madrid’s match at Sporting CP (Video)November 24, 2016
- Faustino Asprilla claims Cristiano Ronaldo is having a damaging influencing on JamesNovember 17, 2016
- James Rodriguez was furious about rough treatment by Argentina players (Video)November 16, 2016
- Colombia’s James Rodriguez lost it with the ref in the tunnel after the defeat to Argentina (Video)November 16, 2016
- Sergio Ramos’ hero’s welcome from the Real Madrid dressing room after El Clasico (Video)December 4, 2016
- Leo Messi & Cristiano Ronaldo shared a bromantic moment during El Clasico (video)December 4, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo suffers more homophobic abuse from Barcelona crowd during El ClasicoDecember 4, 2016
- Real Madrid’s Martin Odegaard needs to be applauded for his financial ethicsDecember 4, 2016