- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Steven Gerrard is the best player I’ve ever worked with’ [Video]
- Bacary Sagna post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘The fans were magic’ [Video]
- Pellegrini post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘Including winning penalty, Aguero scored 3 and a half goals! [Video]
- Pep Guardiola post-Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘One of my proudest nights as a manager’ [Video]
- Layvin Kurzawa denies rumour Manchester City invited him to Bayern game, watched CL at home
Apart from being linked to the Spurs job, Marseille are now talking to Saints boss Mauricio Pochettino
According to reports in the French tabloid media, Marseille are talking to Saints boss Mauricio Pochettino about the possibility of the manager leaving his Southampton post this summer.
Back in December Marseille sacked boss Elie Baup after a run of poor results, and in his place the club appointed José Anigo as a caretaker boss until the end of the season.
With the 2013-14 season approaching its conclusion, talk at the Stade Veladrome has now focused on who’ll be in charge of the team come the start of next season, and various outlets are now claiming that Saints boss Mauricio Pochettino is high on the OM wish-list.
Pochettino has a strong affinity to French football having spent four season in Ligue 1 in his playing days for PSG and Bordeaux.
News that Pochettino is in line for the OM job comes a day after the 42-year-old Argentine was linked to role at Tottenham.
Whilst Spurs and OM both fight over the Saints supremo, it’s worth noting that Chilean manager Marcelo Bielsa is currently the number one pick of Marseille according to reports.
Watch this space.
- Updated: April 8, 2014