Anzhi give Liverpool, Spurs & Man City target Willian permission to speak to other clubs
- August 14, 2013
Reports in Russia this Wednesday morning claim Willian, a target for Liverpool, Spurs and Manchester City, has played his last game for Anzhi.
A restructuring of the Russian club has meant a fire sale of many of their biggest names and chief amongst them is Willian who is being reportedly targeted by three of the biggest Premier League sides.
Liverpool are preparing a 30 million pound move for Willian according to The Times, Daily Telegraph and Guardian today.
Spurs are also mentioned in reports with coach Andre Villas-Boas a long-term admirer of the Brazilian.
ESPN Brazil reported last week that Manchester City had bid 40 million euros and are expected to return with a new bid now Anzhi’s problems are well known.
Willian will not be playing for Anzhi in their match against Zenit on Saturday and they have instructed his agent to begin discussions with interested clubs, according to reports in Russia and Brazil this Wednesday.
Anzhi paid 35 million euros for Willian last January and are eager to recoup their original investment.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi