- Centurion! Arjen Robben’s double for Bayern at Augsburg ratcheted up 100 goals [Official Video]
- Werder’s Zlatko Junuzovic scores his 3rd free-kick in 4 games v Gladbach [Official Video]
- Bantz! Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain admits Alexis Sanchez has carried Arsenal on Twitter
- Tottenham are ‘all in’ for FC Porto striker Jackson Martinez [Record]
- Leo Messi writes tribute for ex Arsenal & Barcelona forward Thierry Henry on Facebook
Anzhi give Liverpool, Spurs & Man City target Willian permission to speak to other clubs
Reports in Russia this Wednesday morning claim Willian, a target for Liverpool, Spurs and Manchester City, has played his last game for Anzhi.
A restructuring of the Russian club has meant a fire sale of many of their biggest names and chief amongst them is Willian who is being reportedly targeted by three of the biggest Premier League sides.
Liverpool are preparing a 30 million pound move for Willian according to The Times, Daily Telegraph and Guardian today.
Spurs are also mentioned in reports with coach Andre Villas-Boas a long-term admirer of the Brazilian.
ESPN Brazil reported last week that Manchester City had bid 40 million euros and are expected to return with a new bid now Anzhi’s problems are well known.
Willian will not be playing for Anzhi in their match against Zenit on Saturday and they have instructed his agent to begin discussions with interested clubs, according to reports in Russia and Brazil this Wednesday.
Anzhi paid 35 million euros for Willian last January and are eager to recoup their original investment.
- Updated: August 14, 2013