- Louis van Gaal says that both Jose Mourinho and him live to win titles [Video]
- Gent attacker Nicklas Pedersen hit a sensational volley versus Standard Liege [GIF]
- Incredible last ditch defending by Djurgårdens IF defender in Swedish top flight [GIF]
- Memorable moments from FA Cup semi-finals through the years [Video]
- Jose Mourinho says he’ll forget friendship with Louis van Gaal for 90 minutes [Video]
Anzhi give Liverpool, Spurs & Man City target Willian permission to speak to other clubs
- August 14, 2013
Reports in Russia this Wednesday morning claim Willian, a target for Liverpool, Spurs and Manchester City, has played his last game for Anzhi.
A restructuring of the Russian club has meant a fire sale of many of their biggest names and chief amongst them is Willian who is being reportedly targeted by three of the biggest Premier League sides.
Liverpool are preparing a 30 million pound move for Willian according to The Times, Daily Telegraph and Guardian today.
Spurs are also mentioned in reports with coach Andre Villas-Boas a long-term admirer of the Brazilian.
ESPN Brazil reported last week that Manchester City had bid 40 million euros and are expected to return with a new bid now Anzhi’s problems are well known.
Willian will not be playing for Anzhi in their match against Zenit on Saturday and they have instructed his agent to begin discussions with interested clubs, according to reports in Russia and Brazil this Wednesday.
Anzhi paid 35 million euros for Willian last January and are eager to recoup their original investment.