- Cristiano Ronaldo, Pepe & Marcelo make fun of James Rodriguez’s awful touch in Real Madrid training [Video]
- Real Madrid release statement on Michel Platini’s support for German player to win Ballon d’Or
- Opta analyst urges footballers to stop playing diagonal cross-field passes [Video]
- Barcelona confirm ex-Arsenal man Thomas Vermaelean out for 4-6 months; Surgery on Tuesday
- Jokes! Cristiano Ronaldo held back by Pepe to stop him fighting Gareth Bale [Video]
Anzhi give Liverpool, Spurs & Man City target Willian permission to speak to other clubs
Reports in Russia this Wednesday morning claim Willian, a target for Liverpool, Spurs and Manchester City, has played his last game for Anzhi.
A restructuring of the Russian club has meant a fire sale of many of their biggest names and chief amongst them is Willian who is being reportedly targeted by three of the biggest Premier League sides.
Liverpool are preparing a 30 million pound move for Willian according to The Times, Daily Telegraph and Guardian today.
Spurs are also mentioned in reports with coach Andre Villas-Boas a long-term admirer of the Brazilian.
ESPN Brazil reported last week that Manchester City had bid 40 million euros and are expected to return with a new bid now Anzhi’s problems are well known.
Willian will not be playing for Anzhi in their match against Zenit on Saturday and they have instructed his agent to begin discussions with interested clubs, according to reports in Russia and Brazil this Wednesday.
Anzhi paid 35 million euros for Willian last January and are eager to recoup their original investment.
- Updated: August 14, 2013