Anzhi give Liverpool, Spurs & Man City target Willian permission to speak to other clubs
- August 14, 2013
Reports in Russia this Wednesday morning claim Willian, a target for Liverpool, Spurs and Manchester City, has played his last game for Anzhi.
A restructuring of the Russian club has meant a fire sale of many of their biggest names and chief amongst them is Willian who is being reportedly targeted by three of the biggest Premier League sides.
Liverpool are preparing a 30 million pound move for Willian according to The Times, Daily Telegraph and Guardian today.
Spurs are also mentioned in reports with coach Andre Villas-Boas a long-term admirer of the Brazilian.
ESPN Brazil reported last week that Manchester City had bid 40 million euros and are expected to return with a new bid now Anzhi’s problems are well known.
Willian will not be playing for Anzhi in their match against Zenit on Saturday and they have instructed his agent to begin discussions with interested clubs, according to reports in Russia and Brazil this Wednesday.
Anzhi paid 35 million euros for Willian last January and are eager to recoup their original investment.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...