- Adriano announces on Twitter that he’s signed for Ligue 2 club Le Havre
- Harry Kane posts Christmas Jumper pic on Instagram as Spurs head to Leicester
- Italian legend Christian Vieri shared a racy Christmas message from a female admirer [Picture]
- Andy Murray bags an Alexis Sanchez Arsenal shirt for Christmas!
- Sunderland winger Adam Johnson TROLLS Newcastle with Christmas message!
Antonio Cassano launched a halftime rant at referee Tagliavento which was filmed on camera
At halftime on Saturday night at the Juventus Stadium it felt like the Bianconeri’s recent good fortunate in having bad decisions go their way would contribute to another Old Lady win.
Juventus played host to Inter Milan in the big Serie A match of the weekend, and the Turin giants took the lead after just 20 seconds when Arturo Vidal tucked the ball home at the back post. The goal, however, was hugely controversial as Juve goal-maker Kwadwo Asamoah was clearly offside before he laid on a pass for the Chilean to score.
Following the incident against Catania last weekend in Italy – when the Sicilians had a perfectly legal goal from Gonzalo Bergessio ruled off for a terrible offside call – the interval against Inter was dogged by the belief that Juventus were being unfairly rewarded.
Antonio Cassano showed just how frustrated he was with the award of the Juventus goal by verbally attacking the officials as the participants made their way down the tunnel to the dressing rooms.
Cassano launched a furious half-time rant at referee Paolo Tagliavento, in which the firebrand Italian barked:
Tagliave [Tagliavento], why are you leaving? We are talking to you politely! You pretend to hear nothing!
Although insubordinate, it looks like Cassano will avoid any reprimand for his behaviour towards ref Tagliavento, and moreover the incident was somewhat forgotten about by the fulltime whistle as Inter won 3-1 to end Juve’s incredible 49 game unbeaten run in the league.
Watch Antonio Cassano shout at the officials below.
- Updated: November 4, 2012