Another unbearably depressing & gallows Gooner talks to Arsenal Fan TV post-Chelsea defeat: ‘Bendtner’s a disgrace, Ryo’s crap’
- October 30, 2013
What is with Gooners these days?
Top of the league and going great guns in Europe (the recent Dortmund defeat aside), it’s all coming up roses for the Arsenal, when everyone had written them off after one game.
After winning (WINNING!) at Crystal Palace, an unbearably depressing Gooner talked as if the club were in danger of being relegated (though he was mostly just bitter at losing his bet), and another, possibly even more depressing Gooner had a great big moan following the defeat to Chelsea last night.
Granted, Arsenal lost, but the league cup’s the lowest priority in a campaign that Arsenal look like genuine title contenders.
The suited Gooner didn’t care though, and launched a gallows moan to Arsenal Fan TV, citing Bendtners’ ‘disgraceful attitude’ and the crapness of the second string, namely Ryo Myachi.
If the guy got any more depressing a funeral was going to break out, someone get that man a stiff drink and tell him to lighten the f**k up!
[gthumb id=”370601″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Arturo Vidal rules out moving to Arsenal because of fans’ obsession with Twitter ...
- First Interview: Petr Cech believes his experience can help Arsenal win the title [Video]
- Kuwaiti Chelsea fan burns Petr Cech’s shirt after keeper’s move to Arsenal ...
- Chelsea fan trolls Petr Čech’s Wikipedia page following move to Arsenal
- Arsenal are no longer interested in Arturo Vidal, according to the BBC & Telegraph
- Snake: Angry Chelsea fans turn on new Arsenal keeper Petr Cech [Tweets]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi