- Jose Mourinho urges Manchester City not to sack old foe Pellegrini [Sun]
- Jose Mourinho has an interesting theory to explain why Chelsea receive so much online hate [Video]
- 50% of Real Madrid fans want Gareth Bale to fill in for Marcelo at left-back [MARCA poll]
- David Luiz take note: Marcelo brilliantly blocks a nutmeg at Real Madrid training [Video]
- Christian Benteke gives a very ‘good’ pre-Liverpool interview…[Video]
Another Liverpool Tiki-Taka goal: Luis Suarez v Spurs
- March 10, 2013
Under Brendan Rodgers, Liverpool have played some excellent football and in recent weeks the results are beginning to follow.
In 2013, Liverpool have scored more goals than any other Premier League team and despite continued denials, a Champions League spot at the end of the campaign may not be out of reach.
Liverpool’s 3-2 win over Spurs on Sunday will likely boost everyone connected with the club and whilst Brendan Rodgers’ side rode their luck at 2-1 down, the first goal was something to behold.
It was of course finished off by Luis Suarez but there was some fine skill shown by Philippe Coutinho in the build up and both the Brazilian and Jose Enrique curled fine balls round the outside of the Spurs back line.
A fine Tiki-Taka goal in the true traditions of Liverpool. Even if they don’t make Europe next season, it is goals like this the Anfield faithful will remember for some time.
GIF above and video below of Liverpool’s Tiki-Taka opener v Tottenham.