- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Leaked Picture: The opening day Premier League 13/14 fixtures
- Updated: June 16, 2013
With all the excitement over the release of the Premier League fixtures at 9am Wednesday, June 19, comes the fake “leaks” with fans eager to be first with who plays who on what dates and in which order.
We have already seen Liverpool’s opening three games “leaked” online and now this image is supposedly of the opening day of the season on August 17, 2013.
In truth, there are some newspapers and websites with this info ready to roll at 9am tomorrow morning so a “leak” is possible.
Only way we will know for sure, is when the fixtures do come out and then these images will be pretty much irrelevant either way.
If this image is correct, then Chelsea-Liverpool and Manchester City v Tottenham look like decent matches to kick off the campaign…