Another dive! Danny Welbeck becomes the latest Manchester United player to dive v Spurs
Danny Welbeck was caught diving v Spurs as he tried to get his team back into the match.
Manchester United lost 2-1 to Spurs as Christian Eriksen and Emmanuel Adebayor both scored for the north London side.
Welbeck pretended to fall over Vlad Chiriches’ outstretched leg in an attempt to earn his team a penalty.
There has been quite a bit of backlash against teenage Belgian sensation Adnan Januzaj and his growing reputation as a diver this season and manager David Moys has vowed to crack down on diving at Old Trafford.
Watch Welbeck’s dive below.
This isn’t Welbeck’s first dive this season, he also dived v Wigan in the Community shield and v Liverpool.
- Danny Welbeck talks about building up his ‘chicken leg’ on the road to recovery (Video)
- Injured Arsenal forward Danny Welbeck enjoyed seeing his old Man United buddies (Tunnel Cam Video)
- Dan: Manchester United fan writes to Danny Welbeck in brilliant Stan-style parody (Video)
- Arsene Wenger: I did not lie over Danny Welbeck injury (Video)
- PSV Eindhoven fans wish Luke Shaw well with banner for Man United game [Picture]
- Louis van Gaal discusses Anthony Martial’s likely participation v PSV (Video)
- Ryan Shawcross talks about squabble with Robin van Persie and his time at Man United (Video)
- Sir Alex Ferguson is on a mission to bring Cristiano Ronaldo back to Man United [Marca]