- Liverpool target Aston Villa’s Fabian Delph as Steven Gerrard replacement [Mirror]
- Eden Hazard agrees £52m Chelsea deal taking him through to 2020 [Sun]
- FC United of Manchester sing songs for Eric Cantona and The Busby Babes [Video]
- Jose Mourinho tells Talksport he was ‘inches away’ from signing Thierry Henry – for Barça!
- Spurs’ Emmanuel Adebayor posts tribute to Thierry Henry with picture of pair from Arsenal days
Another dive! Danny Welbeck becomes the latest Manchester United player to dive v Spurs
Danny Welbeck was caught diving v Spurs as he tried to get his team back into the match.
Manchester United lost 2-1 to Spurs as Christian Eriksen and Emmanuel Adebayor both scored for the north London side.
Welbeck pretended to fall over Vlad Chiriches’ outstretched leg in an attempt to earn his team a penalty.
There has been quite a bit of backlash against teenage Belgian sensation Adnan Januzaj and his growing reputation as a diver this season and manager David Moys has vowed to crack down on diving at Old Trafford.
Watch Welbeck’s dive below.
This isn’t Welbeck’s first dive this season, he also dived v Wigan in the Community shield and v Liverpool.
- Updated: January 1, 2014