Another dive! Danny Welbeck becomes the latest Manchester United player to dive v Spurs
- January 1, 2014
Danny Welbeck was caught diving v Spurs as he tried to get his team back into the match.
Manchester United lost 2-1 to Spurs as Christian Eriksen and Emmanuel Adebayor both scored for the north London side.
Welbeck pretended to fall over Vlad Chiriches’ outstretched leg in an attempt to earn his team a penalty.
There has been quite a bit of backlash against teenage Belgian sensation Adnan Januzaj and his growing reputation as a diver this season and manager David Moys has vowed to crack down on diving at Old Trafford.
Watch Welbeck’s dive below.
This isn’t Welbeck’s first dive this season, he also dived v Wigan in the Community shield and v Liverpool.
- Danny Welbeck’s goalscoring stats are much worse since leaving Man United for Ars...
- Danny Welbeck explains why he had no problem celebrating scoring for Arsenal v Man Unit...
- Man United & Arsenal fan channels compare Danny Welbeck & Radamel Falcao [Video]
- Arsenal’s Danny Welbeck talks about his new role playing on the wing [Video]
- Mario Balotelli & Danny Welbeck receive most social media abuse, Chelsea top PL cl...
- Arsene Wenger says Danny Welbeck has improved technically since joining Arsenal [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi