Another dive! Danny Welbeck becomes the latest Manchester United player to dive v Spurs
Danny Welbeck was caught diving v Spurs as he tried to get his team back into the match.
Manchester United lost 2-1 to Spurs as Christian Eriksen and Emmanuel Adebayor both scored for the north London side.
Welbeck pretended to fall over Vlad Chiriches’ outstretched leg in an attempt to earn his team a penalty.
There has been quite a bit of backlash against teenage Belgian sensation Adnan Januzaj and his growing reputation as a diver this season and manager David Moys has vowed to crack down on diving at Old Trafford.
Watch Welbeck’s dive below.
This isn’t Welbeck’s first dive this season, he also dived v Wigan in the Community shield and v Liverpool.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal fans react cynically to news that Danny Welbeck will return ahead of schedule [Tweets]August 19, 2016
- Arsenal get a rare, positive injury update for Danny WelbeckAugust 19, 2016
- Arsenal striker Danny Welbeck will be out of action for nine months [Tweets]May 11, 2016
- Arsenal’s Danny Welbeck & Serge Gnabry partake in laughter fuelled rapid fire questions (Video)May 9, 2016
- Man United told Spurs that Schneiderlin wasn’t for sale after enquiry last week [Times]August 31, 2016
- The 10 most Tweeted about transfers in the summer window ft. Man United & ArsenalAugust 31, 2016
- Isco deal off as Spurs make move for Man United’s Morgan SchneiderlinAugust 31, 2016
- Eric Bailly’s awesome celebration for Man United winner at Hull (official video)August 31, 2016