Another costly Spurs mistake! Vlad Chiriches hands Sunderland’s Lee Cattermole a goal [Vine]
- April 7, 2014
There is a long, long list of defensive mistakes that have cost Tottenham goals this season.
Monday night’s fixture with Tottenham was no different, with Vlad Chiriches returning to first team action.
The usually dependable Romanian defender played a terrible pass across his defence.
With Hugo Lloris out his goal, Lee Cattermole placed the loose pass into the bottom corner of the goal to go 1-0 up at White Hart Lane.
Lee Cattermole had earlier gone 112 games without a goal for Sunderland. All he needed was a game against Spurs.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...